Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

erresse wrote:hello

great vids from Ytube.

how to join your yahoo group ?

Would really like to test your work ...

regards from france
Same here. The concept is fascinating (must say I'm an obsessed freak for everything ARP/Sequencer and every melodic automation gizmo in general).

Would very much like to join and would LOVE to test that thingy -- video got me drooling all over the carpet!

Regards from France too (at the moment, say)! (^_^)

I would really like to know how to get started with Zyklus...where to DL and what I need to make it run on my computer.
Thanks;
Ian

Is this still alive? Yahoo gruop seems to be dead?

Panphobia wrote:Is this still alive? Yahoo gruop seems to be dead?
As far as I know... There was a SPAM attack last month, so all posts are being sent to the moderator for approval - but it's not really a high volume group anyway...

The group is still there, and yes spam attacks made it moderated to prevent other users clogging their mailbox. And yes, there's current not much activity going on there, nothing I can do about it. :(

Maybe I should write out a contest for who made the best song using Improvisor?

i have foud a manual by jean-jacques ceresa.
it gives me more indication about what Z . improvisor is.
I tried to join yoru forum to get a sample of your soft.
I am currently making my own home studio (music for hobby, not my job).
i am generally fully against PC to make music, but your soft is really the exception.

Any possibility to get it ?

i do not known how private mail works in this forum...

Hi bronswerk,

Could you please also give me an invite to your group?

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
[edit] Got it, and got it working. Kind of a bear to get going.

Since Java JRE6 is required but I have Java JRE7 installed, I had to add the following line to "Improvisor0.5d\support\java\lib\max.java.config.txt":
max.system.jar.dir "c:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre6/lib"

Also Midi Yoke doesn't work on Win7 x64, so I installed loopmidi (which is awesome):
http://www.tobias-erichsen.de/software/loopmidi.html (http://www.tobias-erichsen.de/software/loopmidi.html)
Last edited by boloid on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PM,s sent.

bouhou hou hou :cry:

what about me ? :help:

i feel alone

nothing in my mailbox :scared:

any chance to join the group ? :wink:

My sincere apologies. PM sent.

ooooh yes :tu:
thanks my Lord :pray:

boloid wrote:[edit] Got it, and got it working. Kind of a bear to get going.

Since Java JRE6 is required but I have Java JRE7 installed, I had to add the following line to "Improvisor0.5d\support\java\lib\max.java.config.txt":
max.system.jar.dir "c:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre6/lib"

Also Midi Yoke doesn't work on Win7 x64, so I installed loopmidi (which is awesome):
http://www.tobias-erichsen.de/software/loopmidi.html
Thanks for the feedback. For a few months I'm on Windows 7 x64 too, but didn't had a problem running it "straight out of the box".

Here's what I have installed:
Program Files > Java > jre7 (+ jdk1.7.0_45, but this one you don't need, is for Java developers)
Program Files(x86) > Java > jre7

I don't use MidiYoke anymore, didn't know it can't run on Windows 7 btw. My midi interface is now a Alyseum AL-88, based on CopperLan technology which provide virtual midi ports.

Hello,

I just joined this forum after reading all the 19 pages of this tread. Any chance I can join the group? I am interested since the design of the improvisor matches the way I compose and arrange music.

:)

Thank you in advance.

hi,
i wanna try the zyklus too
it would really fit into my workflow.

any chance for me to join the yahoo-group ????

cheers greg

Return to “Instruments”