Vengeance Producer Suite: Metrum. DrumSynth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

whyterabbyt wrote:
newsie wrote:The difference between a 9 euro and 149 euro synth is all in the details.
not necessarily. the difference between a 9 euro synth and a 149 synth can be nothing more than the aspirations towards profit of the developer.
no. the difference between a 9€ synth and a 149€ synth is simply 140€. :D

on a more serious not:
i haven't tested it yet, but if it does what it says, this could be the end of my search to creativeley build my bassdrums. and who the heck says, that it can't be used for other drumsounds, too?
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Wildfunk wrote:
glasgene wrote:Newsie would it be fair to say you are in fact connected to this plug in.
Why? Everybody knows that already here.
everybody except me then.. in that case I think he should take the knocks and use the criticism. simple as that.

I think Vengeance have had a pretty good ride so far; I can never make out who samples who with their sample packs.

If this was priced around 60 - 80 euros then maybe but too HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotuzia wrote:
Wildfunk wrote:newsie who are you? ;)
Was just wondering the same thing. :?: :!:

Newsie is quite new with us.(09/03/10) He seems to only post and be interested in the Metrum developper forum (oh sorry there's no such forum :oops: ........)

He seems to already know all his Metrumnics by heart, though this plug in is quite new, and has all the links ready to show for us humble ignorants, and all the answers to questions from .... well the past.

So ........ :shrug:

My 0.002 really

LtZ

So new users opinions don't count? Or it automatically means they are associated with the product at hand? I'm not sure which links you refer to, but let's try to stick with the facts. Not sure why it's important for you to profile me, but you're completely off base.

whyterabbyt wrote:
newsie wrote:Atleast original. Unlike you and your rumors of copyrighted samples.
I must admit, its pretty f**king original to make stuff up I havent commented on.

Oh no, wait. Its just dumb.
Lol

Bottom line is that if it has the big red *V* stamp on it then it sells like shit off a stick..im just wondering why they didn't just go the whole way and make a drum machine..149 for a kick drum is a bit steep although you could probably get shitloads of other sounds out of it aswell.

Rob

Guys? RELAX :D

Before this ends in a big war-topic :lol:

And such bad topics with many little word-wars and flames coming usually, if some users thinking the product is not so good or so fair, and then specially one guy start to flaming, without realizing that, so it looks uncool if specially 1 guy(how looks very like keilworth^^) try to convince users with raw unpretty flames....

so relax, and except if some users say, metrum is to expensive, nerve will can more etc - THATS NORMAL! Metrum is a cool plug but no wonder-vst and there will be ever some plugs on the market which are better, cheaper etc 8)

Kriminal wrote:
newsie wrote:[

Atleast I'm original.
thats more then vengeance are....

Cyforce wrote:Guys? RELAX :D

Before this ends in a big war-topic :lol:

And such bad topics with many little word-wars and flames coming usually, if some users thinking the product is not so good or so fair, and then specially one guy start to flaming, without realizing that, so it looks uncool if specially 1 guy(how looks very like keilworth^^) try to convince users with raw unpretty flames....

so relax, and except if some users say, metrum is to expensive, nerve will can more etc - THATS NORMAL! Metrum is a cool plug but no wonder-vst and there will be ever some plugs on the market which are better, cheaper etc 8)
We are relaxed Martin...its friday night :D

Personally it's not for me i prefer the Waldorf Attack for my own music and it's cheaper but each to their own..

Rob

But some guys seems to be not relaxed on a friday evening... :D

I personally would still prefer my sample-libary on the search of the right kick :wink:
Waldorf attack i use only of fx-samples-build... can you imagine what heavy fx-athmos you can build with a 909 in waldorf attack? Dreamful :love:

And the number 1 for drums, layering etc is still ni battery! No other plug on the market gives the user this potential for drumlayering, programming etc like the battery. Btw did not battery cost atm also only 149€? Sometimes 199€, than the discount.wave from NI short time 99.. and now?

How about you all go over to the TDM, RTAS and AU forums and tell them how much you disapprove of them. Because they don't interest you or feel they aren't worth the money. Sounds like a big waste of time. Come to think of it, it's like trolling on a VST plugin that fits the same description.

newsie wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:

Newsie is quite new with us.(09/03/10) He seems to only post and be interested in the Metrum developper forum (oh sorry there's no such forum :oops: ........)

He seems to already know all his Metrumnics by heart, though this plug in is quite new, and has all the links ready to show for us humble ignorants, and all the answers to questions from .... well the past.

My 0.002 really

LtZ
So new users opinions don't count? Or it automatically means they are associated with the product at hand? I'm not sure which links you refer to, but let's try to stick with the facts. Not sure why it's important for you to profile me, but you're completely off base.
You're perfectly right its not at all important for me. I have far less certainty than you seem to have on a lot of matters. So, for example, I didnt say "automatically" -you said it- nor did I say that newcomers opinions don't count -you said that too - :shrug:

I just asked a simple question, trying also to stick to the facts, as you seem to like it, but I'm confident that we'll see -very soon- if your interest for this humble forum goes a little bit further than just Veangeance's stuff, so that we can learn to know each other a bit more, ......... or ........ not :D

Thanks for answering,

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Lotuzia wrote:
newsie wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:

My 0.002 really

LtZ
You're perfectly right its not at all important for me. I have far less certainty than you seem to have on a lot of matters. So, for example, I didnt say "automatically" -you said it- nor did I say that newcomers opinions don't count -you said that too - :shrug:

I just asked a simple question, trying also to stick to the facts, as you seem to like it, but I'm confident that we'll see -very soon- if your interest for this humble forum goes a little bit further than just Veangeance's stuff, so that we can learn to know each other a bit more, ......... or ........ not :D

Thanks for answering,

LtZ
Okay how about your implied meaning, since you enjoy throwing that around so much? Or your accusations? Even though you didn't use those exact words. I've learned enough about a few of you in a matter of minutes. Denial is a sad place to live. I don't deny that.

Cyforce wrote:But some guys seems to be not relaxed on a friday evening... :D

I personally would still prefer my sample-libary on the search of the right kick :wink:
Waldorf attack i use only of fx-samples-build... can you imagine what heavy fx-athmos you can build with a 909 in waldorf attack? Dreamful :love:

And the number 1 for drums, layering etc is still ni battery! No other plug on the market gives the user this potential for drumlayering, programming etc like the battery. Btw did not battery cost atm also only 149€? Sometimes 199€, than the discount.wave from NI short time 99.. and now?
Depends on how you use your tools for the end result..it's as simple as that :)

Don't matter what synth or drum machine IMO :)

Rob

rob_lee wrote:149 for a kick drum is a bit steep although you could probably get shit sounds out of it aswell.

Rob
fixed that for you :wink:

I take a look at the ni website, and now i must say, its defintiv overpriced!
Battery 179€ with a mass on more features and cells/layers
And don't forgot the small plugs, but which also sounding great, like the new drum-vst from imageline... or good old waldorf attack...

How i said on page 2, cool plug with a nice concept, but for this price i can buy ace + sm2 or d-cam or a battery(which comes with a bigger libary).

Btw is there a demo available?

Cyforce wrote:
Btw is there a demo available?
no, but there are 2 more soundsets available, at a just less than the cost of the dongle you need to run the thing :roll:

Return to “Instruments”