What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Looking for artists similar to Pendulum

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

rrobbone
KVRer

19 posts since 13 Feb, 2008, from TX, USA

Postby rrobbone; Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:53 pm Looking for artists similar to Pendulum

I'm looking for artists with styles similar to Pendulum's later catalog, primarily with drum and bass(ish) beats combined with hard rock properties of sung lyrics and heavy guitars.

Some of Celldweller's music is along those lines, as well as his label mate Blue Stahli. I've also found The Qemists, but haven't lucked into very many other acts with music like this. I would love to hear your suggestions as to who else I could listen to.

Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to your suggestions.
rrobbone
KVRer

19 posts since 13 Feb, 2008, from TX, USA

Postby rrobbone; Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:31 am Re: Looking for artists similar to Pendulum

Ok... plenty of views, but zero replies. Not sure how to take this.

Should I take that as a "Shut the f*ck up, noob!" sort of thing, or is it more along the lines of, "There's no other similar artists, you'll have to produce your own if you want to hear that style of music."?
Chapelle
KVRist

200 posts since 27 Dec, 2007, from Germany

Postby Chapelle; Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:40 am Re: Looking for artists similar to Pendulum

I'm not familiar with Pendulum, but from your description these might fit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKyY9Wa7fZY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JkV7XGywC8
blackflag
KVRist

123 posts since 21 Sep, 2008

Postby blackflag; Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:53 am Re: Looking for artists similar to Pendulum

Honestly most people I know stopped listening to Pendulum once they started adding the mainstream rock elements. I know Evol Intent has a few tracks with guitar but not sure about vocals.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Everything Else (Music related)