Your next guitar?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

[/quote]Good. That Zoot Suit has got to sound atrocious. Multiple layers laminated together like that will kill any resonance. I just didn't want to say that if you bought it. ;)

:D I was aware that it would sound different, possibly peculiar but variety is the spice of life. having said that I remember that I limit myself to salt and pepper...

I bought a virus Ti desktop instead..gawd I'm hopeless.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

how'd that ^^^^^ happen?

Uncle E wrote:
werp wrote:No Eric, it's still available. Once I took delivery of the Fender Cabronita thinline, I realised I had enough Gibsons.
The thinline is just beautiful to play and sounds out of this world...
Besides, I figured i'd have to redecorate if I bought the Zoot Suit and there's just too much pain in painting.
:P
Good. That Zoot Suit has got to sound atrocious. Multiple layers laminated together like that will kill any resonance. I just didn't want to say that if you bought it. ;)
I played a stacked laminate like that once that had sustain for days. It was kind of brittle sounding though. I couldn't figure out where all the sustain was coming from. Turns out it was had a fairly large hollow under the saddle and saddle pickup area!
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

werp wrote:how'd that ^^^^^ happen?
If you mean me, prolly too much guitar playing :hihi:

I really don't know. This is a procedure that is pretty common. The 2 weeks off is prolly a good thing over all, just boring.

hibidy wrote:
werp wrote:how'd that ^^^^^ happen?
If you mean me, prolly too much guitar playing :hihi:

I really don't know. This is a procedure that is pretty common. The 2 weeks off is prolly a good thing over all, just boring.
I have a trashed neck from a car accident..affects my left arm/hand and fingers. Not much fun when your major form of entertainment is making horrible noises with guitars and keyboards. Sometimes I just sit here and look at them. I'm well beyond the being driven crazy stage.

You have my sympathies Hib

:)

hibidy wrote:had my tendon scraped for the tennis elbow.
Ooh, that sounds fun! :-o

Hope it all heals fine.

Working on these two right now.

And a little extra for one of my singers.

GaryG wrote:
hibidy wrote:had my tendon scraped for the tennis elbow.
Ooh, that sounds fun! :-o

Hope it all heals fine.
It doesn't hurt as much today. The procedure was numbed so it was pain free. Got a little queasy :hihi: (I'm better than I used to be though, used to FREAK with needles and stuff)

Well I hope that your up to full shred soon.

watching one of these with great interest..
my other 1/2 thinks I should go for it too. Been out of it's case 10 times.

Vox Virage

this is the one I'm looking at

Won it on eBay...a midnight auction end, how weird is that if you want to sell anything?
Been out of its' case ten times..
Not that that means anything. I've been out of my mind 15 times this week and it's only twenty minutes into Tuesday....

THIS NO GUITAR THING IS KILLING ME AND MY ARM ISN'T ANY BETTER OMGBROKEMYCAPSLOCK1111eventy!

Buying a squire bass vi.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”