Inna Plucks?

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How can i make this Sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzuNjbJXHVE

I mean the Plucks, what kind of Waveform.

My Synth Waldorf Largo.

@RobLee can you Help me ^^

it can be anything filtered. Try sine or sine square(adjust pulswidth) combo. Btw, largo has wavefroms which can easily replicate this sound. Also, i feel chord, where one note is lower by volume. Other work, is just envelope and filter env adjusting.

Here is my Result with Largo

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/8656645/file.html

and here is my Preset

http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/25288778/file.html

but i dont have the clear Sound from Original.

I made that exact synth about a month ago, I was trying to copy that song as well.

Use two square (not sine!!!) with one a octave above the other. I used Massive and set the filter to 2xLP and enveloped it with "Peak Expo x4" which is key to getting that sound. If you can't get a filter envelope like that using a 4xLP might help.

Using reverb and delay are are also important for getting it right.

Good luck!

camlv wrote:and enveloped it with "Peak Expo x4" which is key to getting that sound
I'd say it's just a delay :)
Sound Engineer / Musician / Producer......but I'm always learning.

soul_junkie wrote:I'd say it's just a delay :)
What? Filter envelopes have nothing to do with delay! I think you may need to explain what you mean.

camlv wrote:I made that exact synth about a month ago, I was trying to copy that song as well.

Use two square (not sine!!!) with one a octave above the other. I used Massive and set the filter to 2xLP and enveloped it with "Peak Expo x4" which is key to getting that sound. If you can't get a filter envelope like that using a 4xLP might help.

Good luck!

Its Sounds to Metallic with two Squares end Filters.

Largo has no 4*Lp

seedo wrote:Largo has no 4*Lp
I'm sure it has one. Maybe it's called LP4, LP24, 4PoleLP, 24dBLP or something like that.

Cheers
Dennis

camlv wrote:
soul_junkie wrote:I'd say it's just a delay :)
What? Filter envelopes have nothing to do with delay! I think you may need to explain what you mean.
It's just a simple pluck with a short decay...no real need for interesting sustain shapes.
Sound Engineer / Musician / Producer......but I'm always learning.

camlv wrote:I made that exact synth about a month ago, I was trying to copy that song as well.

Good luck!
Yup, that nails it exactly. It literally took 30 seconds to dial in with your instructions. If the OP can't figure it out form this, then he needs to learn how to use his synthesizer. This is not difficult.
"The Juno 60 was often incorrectly referred to as a synth. It is, in fact, a chorus unit with a synth attached." -PAK

Return to “Sound Design”