from Rumblence to Bazille

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

damn, I have Rumblence, Zoyd, Triple Cheese, Filterscape, Zebra 2.5 and CM, MFM 2, ACE and trying Bazille, well, Señor Heckman, I have to hand it off to you, I love your stuff, am missing UHBik by choice, there is a part of me resisting, yet I know I'll buy them in the future...

that's all I wanted to say, you can have my money anytime, you deserve it!!!! hahahaha

I just wanted to acknowledge how far you've come and how awesome ur products are getting!!!
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....

Thank you! - Couldn't have done it without loyal customers like yourself!

;) Urs

Urs wrote:Thank you! - Couldn't have done it without loyal customers like yourself!
;) Urs
(kind of off-topic)
It's good to have you back on the forum a bit more Urs. I hope things are starting to get a bit better for you and your family.

Garzita wrote:damn, I have Rumblence, Zoyd, Triple Cheese, Filterscape, Zebra 2.5 and CM, MFM 2, ACE and trying Bazille, well, Señor Heckman, I have to hand it off to you, I love your stuff, am missing UHBik by choice, there is a part of me resisting, yet I know I'll buy them in the future...
This is a man with a plan. Indeed, we are merely witnessing the slowly unfolding wings of Nu-hetive Instru-hements. (don't you just love bad puns?)

Yes, a difficult start to the year ... but I hope many good and positive things will come out of it for you and your family, Urs. ;)

Andrew
Last edited by rumba_codex on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bazille is amazing!!

:D
whats a sig?

damn I love urs' products, too.

I'd love to get uhbik but cannot justify this purchase for the moment :(

long live to URS !

Is Alpha 3 for Windoz out yet Urs?

Thank You :)
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

VSTJuNkiE wrote:Is Alpha 3 for Windoz out yet Urs?

Will try tomorrow. Was out of town (more family business...)

Urs wrote:
VSTJuNkiE wrote:Is Alpha 3 for Windoz out yet Urs?

Will try tomorrow. Was out of town (more family business...)
Yes. I'd heard about that.( :( )

No rush Urs :)

Thanks again :D !

arbee wrote:damn I love urs' products, too.

I'd love to get uhbik but cannot justify this purchase for the moment :(

long live to URS !
Cue dramatic music and ominous basso voiceover: " Don't worry, eventually you will justify that purchase..., whether you have the money or not!"

Urs wrote:Will try tomorrow.
Ok, I tried:

http://www.u-he.com/Bazille03Win.zip

:)

Urs wrote:
Urs wrote:Will try tomorrow.
Ok, I tried:

http://www.u-he.com/Bazille03Win.zip

:)
YESSSS!!!!! Woot!! :love:

Return to “u-he”