PHENOME VSTi | BEST FREE SF2 PLAYER | v1.70 released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vaisnava wrote:Can anyone point me to some very professional, must have SoundFonts? Free or commericial. I feel like I might be missing something by not utilizing them... All the ones I have played with in the past seemed to have pretty low quality compared to samplesets like Kontakt or Sampletank... Where are the diamonds? hehe

Thanks
http://www.digitalsoundfactory.com free and commercial
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

i can only change the patch on the 1st slot. all others stay at the 1st patch after selecting a new patch. i did come across one sf2 that will let me change the patch after slot 1, but it has no sound no matter which patch i select
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

androidlove wrote:i can only change the patch on the 1st slot. all others stay at the 1st patch after selecting a new patch. i did come across one sf2 that will let me change the patch after slot 1, but it has no sound no matter which patch i select
This is weird. I will have a look! Thanks for letting me know :)

EDIT: Factory Sample Library available on request due to enormous traffic :oops:
Last edited by sonicfire on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks Dennis ... that's very generous of you. :)

You're welcome :)

Using the only 'multi' sf patch I have (proVitamin_full_GMSet) I have same problem outside of first slot.

Should the S button solo it's slot ? Nothing seems to happen.

Have gone full up and there is a tiny change in the panning.

Regardless of small ironing out problems, I think this will be something I spend a fair amount of time with, and thanks for the patches an' all.

sonicfire wrote:
bob bobwood wrote:... As a bit of a novice using sample players any faults will probably pass me by, but I too noticed no effect on the panning. This is in FL9. ...
This panning thing is starting to get mysterious :x :-o The panning works perfectly here! Mhh, i will investigate :D
As i also had the panning problem (using it in energyXT2), i now checked Phenome in SaviHost and Cantabile2.0Lite ... and the panning is working alright !?!

No idea why it works in some hosts and not in others. The problem i had with no sound in other preset slots than the first one is also gone in SaviHost and Cantabile.

Thanks for that huge 'factory library' !!

THK wrote:
sonicfire wrote:
bob bobwood wrote:... As a bit of a novice using sample players any faults will probably pass me by, but I too noticed no effect on the panning. This is in FL9. ...
This panning thing is starting to get mysterious :x :-o The panning works perfectly here! Mhh, i will investigate :D
As i also had the panning problem (using it in energyXT2), i now checked Phenome in SaviHost and Cantabile2.0Lite ... and the panning is working alright !?!

No idea why it works in some hosts and not in others. The problem i had with no sound in other preset slots than the first one is also gone in SaviHost and Cantabile.

Thanks for that huge 'factory library' !!
Mhh, strange! Then it could only be an issue with EXT2? or FL?
Will check that again tomorrow. I guess i know now where the problem could come from :)

bob bobwood wrote:Using the only 'multi' sf patch I have (proVitamin_full_GMSet) I have same problem outside of first slot.

Should the S button solo it's slot ? Nothing seems to happen.

Have gone full up and there is a tiny change in the panning.

Regardless of small ironing out problems, I think this will be something I spend a fair amount of time with, and thanks for the patches an' all.
Soloing will be implented as well in the next update! :) Thanks!

I just tested the panning in the latest version of Reaper. It works well.
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

Good to hear! Thanks!

Phenome has been compiled again, expect the next update tomorrow :)

BumP! :)

Return to “Instruments”