Ammunition Updated with 200+ new hits, 170 new single cycle waves, WAV format and 6 Wallpapers

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A new demo for the Upcoming Ammunition Poise kits:

Ammunition for Poise Demo

And a notice that Ammunition will be our first "Constant Update Product", which is a new type of product method in which the product will constantly be updated with new content and extras specific to tha product. So for $20, you get all updates and new add-ons for the product.

Also note, the synth and pad sounds in the demo above come from a package of single-cycle waveforms we've designed to build additional content for Ammunition. The ethnic plucked sound toward the end of the demo is single cycles with modulation.

rlahalla wrote:A new demo for the Upcoming Ammunition Poise kits:
:love:

very angry mobster wrote:
rlahalla wrote:A new demo for the Upcoming Ammunition Poise kits:
:love:
I agree. Nice demo.

Thanks guys :-)

@shannon - I'm late, as usual :( Hopefully later today I can ship those kits to you.

@Reverend Rhythm - gracias senor!

dirty wrote:
I like marshmallows on rye
:)

A bump, and Meffy, I just noticed you changed my misquotation :lol: Sorry, I forgot to remove that part!

Another new demo, this time for the standalone hits package we're releasing tomorrow. The drum hits in this demo were done with the simple Ableton drum sampler with very basic layering and absolutely no post-processing.

Ammunition Demo #6

bump, and any feedback on the new demo?

Nice work... another great demo! :)

Ammunition has updated on 10/22/10 with 200+ new hits, a standlone package of drum samples, a light version with only core samples, a basic sample layering guide and a package of 6 new Kontakt wallpapers (3 shown above).

See first post for more information, or visit: Ammunition Product Page

Any feedback on the new update?

170 single cycle waveforms have been added to Ammunition. The next update will include new drum kits and a package of instruments built off of the single cycle waveforms.

Any users who have purchased Ammunition can download the newest update, which has much more content and a better organized layout. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”