Uhbik 6 inert in's and out's in AudioMulch

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

6 extra in and out connection pins displayed with no usability inside AudioMulch..

Well, you can connect them can't you?

;) Urs

does multichannel mode not work yet?

please test for yourself in AudioMulch under win (xp) if you can

Hmmm... it should work.

What does the surround menu say? -> http://www.uhbik.com/index.php?item=surround

Maybe you need to set it to auto/surround.

I'll have a look though...

I think I tried everything to no avail.

Also I have seen AudioMulch handle multichannel plugins just fine before.

did this get any attention?

I think I found the cause and it'll be fixed in the next update, maybe already when the next betas come out.

Hi Urs,

did you notice anything special in audiomulch with the handling of multi-channel I/O plugins? because i just got a similar bug report for my crossover:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=306138

maybe i could have the same problem there? it seems to work in other hosts.

THX, robin
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

Hi Robin,

I'm not sure. I think I'm just defaulting to stereo-only if no Speakerarrangement (e.g. 5.1 or user-defined) is set. I havn't fixed that though, so I'm not sure if that's all there is.

;) Urs

Urs wrote:Hi Robin,

I'm not sure. I think I'm just defaulting to stereo-only if no Speakerarrangement (e.g. 5.1 or user-defined) is set. I havn't fixed that though, so I'm not sure if that's all there is.

;) Urs
thanks Urs - i don't use these speaker-arrangement functions at all. i just report 8 output channels to the host and that's it. i'll look into it maybe next week.

for now, happy christmas.

see you, robin

[...off to familiy celebration with lots of mulled wine :D]

Yep, merry x-mas!

Mulled wine... yummy! (had two devastating nights on x-mas markets though... I'm cured for another year :hihi:)

according to another reply in the thread over there in my forum, it seems to be a problem of audiomulch anyway. so chances are that the same is true for your plugin. :phew:

Return to “u-he”