TAL-Bassline note off/gui issue?

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just finishing up a mix in Ableton Live v8.2.1 with TAL-Bassline 1.5.5 and I'm having a bit of an issue with the notes being released if the gui isn't open on screen.

If the gui isn't open the notes will continue after my midi clip ends, and automation of the ARP is seemingly ignored.

Once I open the gui of TAL-Bassline these problems go away.

Not a huge issue, but I ended up exporting a few times and only noticing afterward I didn't have the gui open and had to double check any instances of TAL-Bassline were open and on screen beforehand.

On a song with 30-50 tracks and a couple instances of Tal-Bassline this can get a little tedious / bothersome, and requires me to have a screen full of vst windows that I'm not currently making use of.

cheers!

(edit: i'm also using win xp sp3 32bit)

cotdagoo wrote:Just finishing up a mix in Ableton Live v8.2.1 with TAL-Bassline 1.5.5 and I'm having a bit of an issue with the notes being released if the gui isn't open on screen.

If the gui isn't open the notes will continue after my midi clip ends, and automation of the ARP is seemingly ignored.

Once I open the gui of TAL-Bassline these problems go away.

Not a huge issue, but I ended up exporting a few times and only noticing afterward I didn't have the gui open and had to double check any instances of TAL-Bassline were open and on screen beforehand.

On a song with 30-50 tracks and a couple instances of Tal-Bassline this can get a little tedious / bothersome, and requires me to have a screen full of vst windows that I'm not currently making use of.

cheers!

(edit: i'm also using win xp sp3 32bit)
Know that there are some issues with TAL-Bassline in Ableton. Maybe a work around is the VST verison of the plugin. Cant fix anything because the code isnt compatible with the latest OSX (10.6) anymore. Hope that i can do a complete remake some time.
TAL Software GmbH
https://tal-software.com/

cheers! i'll be working on the windows platform for the foreseeable future, so good to hear.

have time to be a guinea pig if you need anyone to test a fix :)

thanks for the great synths!

Return to “TAL Software”