NI's FREE Mikro Prism

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For Reaktor and the free Reaktor Player. Micro synth based in Prism:

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/

(Click on the note about this in the news section)

Also, Prism has been updated with a new FX version and more presets from the Mikro Prism release.

Isn't it nice?.
Last edited by standalone on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cool - Prism also now has a free fx version and they sent me another voucher - not sure what to spend it on though (was thinking maybe The Mouth but not convinced)

standalone wrote:Also Prism has been updated with new FX and more presets.
Actually, Prism hasn't been updated with new FX. There's the FX version of the ensemble- that's new. And, the new snaps are the ones used in Mikro.

ew
A spectral heretic...

Interesting error message when entering NI website:
Dear User,
You are currently using Internet Explorer 6. Unfortunately, this version is not supported by the NI website.
The interesting part is that I use Internet Explorer 8.

Time is money NI and you are apparently wasting it bigtime for the moment.

ew wrote:
Actually, Prism hasn't been updated with new FX. There's the FX version of the ensemble- that's new. And, the new snaps are the ones used in Mikro.

ew
yummy :D
Bought so many xmas goodies still havent played with Prism yet :roll:

Nice! A FX version of Prism :)

Thanks for posting and thanks NI!

Cheers
Dennis

The new presets are really nice :)

I like this one.

Bronto Scorpio wrote:The new presets are really nice :)
Almost halfway through and I love'em :D

Kinda' dissapointed that I didn't got the big Prism during the black friday sale...

Wow...sounds great. Of course they're trying to sucker me into buying the real thing! HA!

Must...resist... :help:
Sei wachsam

ew wrote:

ew
Op edited.

It would be nice, if I had upgraded my hardware.

D'ya know what? I love NI. I mean, I've owned pretty much all of their major stuff over the years [Spektral Delay, Maschine and Absynth excluded]and they've always been OK with my 'sell it, buy something else' attitude.

Then, every year, they come out with some cool new stuff. Metaphysical function? Kore Player? Kontakt Player? Reaktor Player? And now, once again, right on cue, another super little Christmas freebie from our German friends.

Thanks, NI.
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

I ran the install, but I'm stumped as to how this works with Reaktor 5.5 - does the installation include the .ens file?

hakey wrote:I ran the install, but how do you get this to work in Reaktor 5.5 - does the installation include the .ens file?
Hi,

please have a look on the player tab on the left corner.

Return to “Instruments”