looking for C/C++ coder(s) to create winXP dj mix app

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

i hope this is an accepted posting on this board

I am looking for experienced C/C++ coders (preferable in the Netherlands, we are located in Utrecht) for a DJ/live performance-application running on windowsXP OS.

You should have experience in at least C/C++ (duh!) coding under windows(XP), MFC, DirectX, activeX and ASIO... audio DSP implementations for compressed (MP3, ogg) audio decoding, pitch-shifting, audio-mixing and high-quality anti-aliasing, all in low latency operations are also a must. WMD, ReWire, VST-plugin, beat/tempo recognition and MIDI implementation-experience are a big pre.

Because budgets are limited we are looking for enthousiastic people who could use a project as described above as a an finals- or internship-project for your education. You should be able to work without much coaching/assistence on the coding/DSP area.

The general idea of this project is to create a stable and fast application running under windowsXP which will be something of a fusion between ableton live and traktor, something to integrate live performing/remixing/edits with DJ'ing.

Ok, interested people please email or PM me!

cheers, Olaf

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”