DMGAudio Compassion (Launched)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DaveGamble wrote: Do you reckon I could write about this stuff as a series of blog posts?
'cause I'd love to write more blog posts, and it might be a fun way to do it...?

The Mod exchange is coming btw... we're deliberating exactly how best to implement (whether a forum or some kind of system that makes it all nicer etc) but this week there might well be a new product, so AAAAAAGH SO MUCH TO DO!
:)

Dave.
Please write a blog, I'm so interested.
Please exchange mods.
Please release a new product. :love:

DaveGamble wrote:this week there might well be a new product, so AAAAAAGH SO MUCH TO DO!
:)

Dave.
THIS IS THE KIND OF NEWS I LIKE TO HEAR... NICE WORK !!

And not just that, Dave's had time to work on the issues we have, and a solution looks to be in the pipeline. :)

I think this man is an octopus, 8 arms on 4 different keyboards.

or maybe, just maybe, he has somehow cloned himself ! :p

I cannot possibly comment on whether or not I have indeed succeeded with human cloning technology.
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

I did just blog something http://blog.dmgaudio.com/?p=118

DaveGamble wrote:I did just blog something http://blog.dmgaudio.com/?p=118

Hey, the new GUI ;) Looks great :love:
EQuick is a good name ;)

Will this be a extra plug-in or more a extra version for EQuality users (so EQuality will install both versions)?
Last edited by 4damind on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

beautiful... :D

Dave, is there a chance that you can improve something with your M/S implementation? Good would be if middle and side could be in the same plug-in (different plots) with a switch to select M or S (for editing) and a listen button to listen M or S.
Another idea would be a switch for every band for M/S/Stereo.

4damind wrote:Dave, is there a chance that you can improve something with your M/S implementation? Good would be if middle and side could be in the same plug-in (different plots) with a switch to select M or S (for editing) and a listen button to listen M or S.
Take a closer look at that screenshot. ;)

4damind wrote:
DaveGamble wrote:I did just blog something http://blog.dmgaudio.com/?p=118

Hey, the new GUI ;) Looks great :love:
EQuick is a good name ;)

Will this be a extra plug-in or more a extra version for EQuality users (so EQuality will install both versions)?
People who own EQuality when EQuick gets released will get a free copy of EQuick.
EQuick will be available for purchase separately.

Dave.
Last edited by DaveGamble on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DELETED

maxxxter wrote:Damn I didn't realize you're discussing this new EQ in the Compassion thread, so I opened another. :? :oops: :help:
Hehe, ok. I'll move over there :)

DaveGamble wrote:
4damind wrote:Dave, is there a chance that you can improve something with your M/S implementation? Good would be if middle and side could be in the same plug-in (different plots) with a switch to select M or S (for editing) and a listen button to listen M or S.
Take a closer look at that screenshot. ;)
:o Have you implemented such stuff? I see only this mode switch (in the screenshot it's set to stereo). But this would be great!

Ohh, I just posted the picture in the EQuality thread. I haven't noticed that it's already in this thread. M/S for each band is awesome :)
Thanks again for this great EQ dave!

Cheers
Dennis

Return to “Effects”