VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All,

The Chem Set for AAS Ultra Analog VA-1 and VA-2

============================

THE CHEM SET

A Sonic Journey through the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements

Soundbank AAS Ultra Analog VA-1 (1.1.4 or higher), VA-2 (2.1 or higher)

- 128 new Presets in VA-1 .axf and VA-2Bank file formats
- 7 General purpose MIDI Links controller maps
- RWM's Periodic Table of Chemical Elements (graphic illustration)
- Documentation including Manual, Patch List, License Agreement

- THE CHEM SET GUI SKIN Set for VA-1

THE CHEM SET sound bank contains 128 new Presets further expanding Ultra Analog's sound pallet by offering a wide variety of new evocative theme-based atmospheric, pad and synth sounds.

The Presets in THE CHEM SET sound bank fall under several category types including soundscape, pad, vocal, synth, drone and effect hybrid crossover sounds for use in a wide variety of music styles.

All 118 current Chemical Elements are represented plus 10 newly created fictional Elements for a total of 128 different Ultra Analog VA-1 presets. Presets are ordered according to their corresponding atomic number and name per the standard Periodic Table of Chemical Elements.

THE CHEM SET GUI

To coincide with the release of THE CHEM SET commercial sound bank for AAS Ultra Analog VA-1, a new GUI skin was developed by Random Wave Music to accompany the 128 new Presets exclusively.

THE CHEM SET GUI offers a new look scheme and style to accompany the factory and other available Ultra Analog skins. The new CHEM SET GUI design features a classic, vintage style and layout. The interface design was inspired by the many panel module based analog machines of yesterday through today and the "atomic age" of the 40's-50s.

THE CHEM SET sound bank is well suited for:

Ambient, Atmospheric, Avant-Garde, Berlin School, Electronic, Experimental, Film, New Age, Progressive, Rock or Space Music

Now on Sale! $12.75 USD :)

http://www.rwm-synth-soundbanks.com/The ... t-RWM.html
Last edited by RandomWave on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 43 times in total.

I'm a big fan of Ultra Analog and I've got your Z3ta+ bank (which is fantastic)....so count me in as someone who's excited about this upcoming bank.

Ultra analog sounds great and can produce a wide array of sounds..I'm looking forward to hear what you did with it.

Thanks JSP. I'm glad you are looking forward to it! It's been a lot of fun putting this project together.

I'm finalizing the sounds now which should take about a week and then a few days to finish the documentation, product page, etc. :)

The Chem Set Sound Bank and GUI for AAS Ultra Analog VA-1 is now available!

A few sound demos are up with more to come.
Last edited by RandomWave on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

okay, bought (was i the first?). i have both your z3ta and alchemy soundsets and i really like these sounds a lot. so, the new ultra analog soundset was a no-brainer for me and i even bought it before listening to the demos.
good luck with this
reimund :tu:

Actually, you very well may have been! :)

Thanks for your support, I hope you enjoy the new Sound Bank and GUI.

Let us know how you like everything after you take the journey!

Last edited by RandomWave on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Last edited by RandomWave on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by RandomWave on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to everyone who is picking this up!

Hope you are enjoying The Chem Set. :)
Last edited by RandomWave on Sat May 28, 2011 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I bought the Chem Set and Avant-Garde more than 48 hours ago and haven't recieved anything yet.

Hello cis-didge,

Sorry to hear you haven't gotten you sound banks yet. Thanks for letting me know.

Check your SPAM folder in your email account. More than likely its there. If it not there, I will resend it or you may need to provide an alternative email address.

Either way, we'll get it ironed out asap. If anyone hasen't received there items after 24 hours just shoot me over a PM so I can look into it. Most orders are processed within minuets to a few hours.

pm sent

pm sent

:party:

RandomWave wrote:
pm sent

:party:

:tu:

Return to “Instruments”