Cytomic "The Drop" Resonant Filter

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Drop

:hyper: 1:15 PM. Where's my filter? I'm peeing my pants with excitement.

Hey buddy, it's still yesterday over here.

Or is it today? Either way, it's definitely not tomorrow yet.

It's already tomorrow at The Drop HQ! Just realised it's only 11.33AM there. So magic is imminent!

Update

What time does it Drop?

Andy said on another forum it would be 1200pm AWST
Think that means 45mins ago

This Week I've got Bazille, The Drop and on Tues Alien Isolation game. It feels like Christmas 20 years ago when I was getting a new games console. A very magic feeling.

Andy is packing the files now. :hyper:

Kaboom75 wrote:Update
Andy is packing the files now. :hyper:
Filtering is imminent :pray:

ready to download :D

where? Site saying 0.9

Give him time he has to Zip them up for each format and do the jiggery pokery to make it all work.
Last edited by Kaboom75 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Drop is here \0/

Well done Andy congratulations thanks.

The Drop v1.0.4 beta is waiting in all customers accounts. If you have any presets that aren't auto-updating nicely then make sure not to save your project, but instead re-install v0.9.18, export the preset (Save...) and email it to me so I can fix up the auto-update :phones:
The Glue, The Drop - www.cytomic.com

andy-cytomic wrote:The Drop v1.0.4 beta is waiting in all customers accounts. If you have any presets that aren't auto-updating nicely then make sure not to save your project, but instead re-install v0.9.18, export the preset (Save...) and email it to me so I can fix up the auto-update :phones:
And for the non-customers?
It's easy if you know how

lesha wrote:
andy-cytomic wrote:The Drop v1.0.4 beta is waiting in all customers accounts. If you have any presets that aren't auto-updating nicely then make sure not to save your project, but instead re-install v0.9.18, export the preset (Save...) and email it to me so I can fix up the auto-update :phones:
And for the non-customers?
There is no version to trial yet. I need to add support for trial authorisations and also offline activation, which are both part of my next chunk of work after I finish the manual.
Last edited by andy-cytomic on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Resizable GUI and it stays as sharp nice :)
What a great UI.
Last edited by Kaboom75 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaboom75 wrote:Resizable GUI and it stays as sharp nice :)
Yep! Hopefully it will be even sharper (on Mac) in the future and also support retina displays - there is a bug in Core Graphics causing excessive redraws when I update the tiny leds in each corner of the screen, I will hopefully be able to find a workaround for it.

Return to “Effects”