Soliton Soundset for Zebra

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. After two years of constant work, I am very happy to release my latest preset bank for Zebra 2.5 called Soliton.
To purchase Soliton sound bank for Zebra, please visit my site here.
http://monomosound.com
-------
Video showing some unique features of Soliton.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJARHGtqFo
-------
Hear some music demos of Soliton in action, with the links below.
There is also a Soliton DEMO bank to download, which includes an information PDF file, to help you learn about all the extra features included within Soliton.
Thanks to Mike Leghorn for these next two music demo pieces, created using Soliton sounds only.
The River of Life
The Rite of Splunge
Thanks to HiEnergy for doing these 3 newly added amazing demo tracks below.
House n Trance
Ambient n World
Contemporary n Guitar
Many other Soliton demo tracks created by me, in the link below.
More Soliton Music Demos
For the free Soliton DEMO bank (added sounds on 12/23/2011) download
click below.
Soliton DEMO bank
For any questions please feel free to contact me, through my "Contact Us" website option, or you can PM me here at KVR.

I would like to extend a special thank you out to some people, for their help and assistance in making Soliton possible.
I'd first like to thank Mike Leghorn for his wonderful music, and not only with using my sound bank, but all the great music he's done.
I would also like to thank Brian Rzycki, for his technical support, and suggestions.
I would also like to thank Urs, for going beyond just making amazing plugins, but also great support for all his plugin users.
...and thanks to everyone else here in the kvr community.
Enjoy.
Warm Regards,
Michael
:)
Last edited by mcnoone on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 20 times in total.

Note to those who donated $20usd or more for my "free" Zebra Vision bank here.
182+Zebra "Vision" Presets Free
I will be sending you a confirmation email. Once confirmed, you will recieve
the Soliton sound bank free of charge.
This offer only applies up to the date 07/21/2011.
New offers may apply from 07/21/2011, until my next preset bank release though.
Thank you.
Michael
:)

Some product description information here.

Soliton is a diverse collection of unique sounds.
These sounds are suitable for many different genres and musical forms, such as, Trance, EDM, Electro, Funk, Jazz, Fusion, Rock, Classical, and Soundtracks.
The tonal landscapes go from hot to cold, and everything in between.

Real instrument emulations, as well as dirty, distorted, clean, and organic leads, and basses. The pads, are very lush with changing textures, and waves. The Arps, are very playable, with most being able to hold down 3 or 4 keys at once, and still be in key. Most presets will morph into almost completely different sounds when using the Modulation Wheel.

The Soliton sound set includes the most added user definable options you could imagine, and then some. All XY controllers, Modulation Wheel, Aftertouch, Pitch Wheel, addition modules within the Mod Grid to turn on, Arpeggiator pre-programmed presets saved within the main presets, and an endless amount of hand drawn Waveforms to choose from.
All fine tuned to create the most unique user experience of presets available.
--------------------------------------------------

Congratulations on getting the soundset finally posted for everyone Michael, I'm sure this bank will turn a few heads. ;)

(posted to the PatchLib, good luck!)

Excited to see this out, I don't doubt this is a major undertaking or that there will be a lot of surprises. Great news for Zebra users!

Just listened to the demo. I love this clear and deep cinematic sound! A lot of cool fat, noisy, acoustic and stacked sounds in the patches demo tracks. I'm going to look inside the bank soon. Perfect stuff to stay in Zebra browser.

This is the most inspiring soundbank I've heard for Zebra. It's very musical, with a lot of delicious ear candy :-)
It was a pleasure doing demo tracks for this soundbank - I hope they give a taste of what this soundbank offers.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. :)

Here is another demo clip from the Soliton set.
Octopus
It's just 2 presets.
One morphing from strings to choir, using the modwheel, and the other is a plucked thing with wave table flurry pad attached.

Hope some others here enjoyed the demo bank.

EDIT: I would like to add that my site now has an encrypted SSL certificate, and all customer information is transferred to an offline system every day.

The audio demos sound amazing 8)

Cheers
Dennis

Fabulous set.

Listened to some demos and they are great so far, have to listen to all of them. :)
Playing with the Solution demo patches, they are great as well + I like the fact that they feature some inactive modules ready to be introduced in the signal chain. :tu:

haven't even heard the demos but I'll purchase right away. I've used and loved your free soundbank... purchasing this one is just so natural and obvious.

your work is fabolous and you're a great strenght for the zebra community ! :)

one love !

Demos sound great. I'll get it come payday. I have used your free set so it only seems right. :tu:

Congrats on the release. :) Michael is a loonnggg time Zebra man, I can only imagine the hours put into this set. 8)

wow, did not regret buying this. spend loads of time last night going through all of those presets. jammed loads on your sounds, tweaking them, expanding them.

it made me start a new track :) thanks again for the good work !

Return to “u-he”