ValhallaÜberMod

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaÜberMod

xtrax wrote: The latest New OS X installer don't include factory presets anymore? Is this error?

Thanks
Factory presets are all present and accounted for here Den.
OSX 10.9.5 AU

Beatworld wrote:
xtrax wrote: The latest New OS X installer don't include factory presets anymore? Is this error?

Thanks
Factory presets are all present and accounted for here Den.
OSX 10.9.5 AU
Thanks Beatworld
Happy Holidays too.

It worked for me too. Yosemite 10.10.1 here.

In Yosemite 10.10.01

I just unlocked the folder by navigating to HD/Library/Audio/Presets/Valhalla/ÜberMod selected that folder used the show info in the finder, then in the info panel I pressed the little padlock symbol, where had to use my admin code to open the lock, then I could choose the "Read and Write" option which I set for myself. Read for all users..

If you don't want to go through this procedure, you can also do this by repairing permissions on your disk..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

ezelkow1 wrote:
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:
ezelkow1 wrote:Did a new version come out today along with the reverbs? Just wondering since I got emails for the others but no uber
Got one for each Valhalla plug today, including Ubermod. Check spam and other filters. Our maybe all haven't gone out yet.
yea checked spambox. Im guessing its because its the only one I bought second hand, and it seems a few others havent gotten emails yet either so Im gonna go with all the second handers are missing the emails
Right, I too received notification email for the only ValhallaDSP plugin I bought new (VVV) but still waiting for the ones I bought second hand :|

- Mario

xtrax wrote: Thanks Beatworld
Happy Holidays too.

It worked for me too. Yosemite 10.10.1 here.
Merry everything to you too Den :) :party:

That is a big move for you isn't it, 10.6.8 to 10.10.1??

So ÜberMod is just at v1.01 four years after it was released

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/valhall ... a-dsp/news

Not that that matters that much, but users aren't hungry for further enhancements?

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Numanoid wrote:So ÜberMod is just at v1.01 four years after it was released

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/valhall ... a-dsp/news
1.0.2, if you wanna split hairs. 1.0.2 added AAX versions, which is kind of a huge deal to Pro Tools folks.

valhallasound wrote:1.0.2, if you wanna split hairs.
Not really, but you should update the profile of the plug at KVR then, because latest version here is stated at 1.01

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/valhall ... sp/details

Numanoid wrote:users aren't hungry for further enhancements?
no

Hermetech Mastering wrote:
Numanoid wrote:users aren't hungry for further enhancements?
no
Me neither, it's perfect as is.

Good to know, it is quite high on my want/shopping list :hyper:

...since the dev is in the thread: No chance for a Black Friday sale then? :pray:

Numanoid wrote:...since the dev is in the thread: No chance for a Black Friday sale then? :pray:
At Valhalla DSP, Every Day Is Black Friday!™

(i.e. $50 per plugin IS the sale price, 24/7/365)

I just want to chime in that it's pretty perfect as is, and without any longstanding bugs that I'm aware of. Besides I'm confident it will be updated if a future OS/DAW version should require it.
And a vote for the current pricing policy. As much as I like sales, with the fixed price from Valhalla I never feel like I've been ripped off. Of course, it helps that the price is so reasonable.
So, buy with confidence I would say :)

Return to “Effects”