Native Instruments holiday gift - Free "Skanner" Reaktor ensemble!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

miedex wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Keir @ NI wrote:
mgpqa1 wrote:Do NI make their annual Christmas freebies available year-round? Wondering if I should download the installers and back them up somewhere.
There is an expiry date of 01.01.12.
From page 1.

Nothing more need be said.
Well I'll be a monkey's uncle!

My apologies for spreading rumors and misconceptions on KVR :-o
And I even tried reminding you all ;)
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4775883
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

whyterabbyt wrote:
GeorgeZ wrote:Ye, I actually have the emails still advertising it, and nowhere did it mention that it was a limited time offer
the one they called a 'Christmas gift'?

didn't realise Christmas was permanent. well, that's me off home for the rest of Christmas 1981...
..woaw, that got out of hand... 5 pages later :P No, I just meant the advertising didn't say to DL and back-up cause in spite of getting the license [which is the part that is the gift after all] registered in the Service Center, the install files won't be available again after the xmas period (not that I'm fussed, I backed up the second I DL'd ;) ). Reading back my post now though I can see how that wasn't clear [at all :P]. Well, that's me for this thread as I think... :lol:
Eternitysound VST Banks

Hmmm, it does too, they must have reinstated it... Cool. So uhmm, hurry kidz before it's gone again, and this time, back it up :P
Eternitysound VST Banks

yep, not ONE SINGLE reason not to dl and have ready that I can see.

the ensemble was on one of the last CDs of BEAT magazine as well.
But you need a license for it.

To those who don't have it : You're not really missing much IMO.
I felt it was fun to play with it for an hour or so, but meanwhile I have deleted it, didn't really knwo what to do with it in my music.

More common sense guy (supermanchest)

It's fine for free but I admit, it's caused more trouble than it was worth. (for example, the samples were so obvious from high/low that it was impossible to actually use in a real setting)

[Mod edit: Nope.]

[Mod edit: Please don't ask for things that aren't supposed to be distribtuted.]

[Mod edit: Please don't link to things that aren't supposed to be distributed.]

Look, it's gone. That's it.
No longer a moderator.

Return to “Instruments”