SID vicious

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is getting a bit schizophrenic, I got one imaginary band covering another... that is, I got myself quadraSID for Christmas and I was playing around redoing my old song, man this thing is vicious, for some reason it kept reloading default presets, crashed on me a couple of times, but I dragged it to the end of it...

download | cloud | read

This is disco-not from the other site!
Well done commercially in a non commercial way in sorts of the played dramaturgy - if u get what I mean. Very concise.
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

This is a great track!

How much CPU would you say QuadraSID uses, compared to for instance, Basic_64?

Your comment really sounds confusing, Thomekk, I guess it's my aura... :hihi:

About CPU question, it's really hard for me to tell, both don't seem to register on CPU meter, since I moved to i7 processor, I don't really think about CPU load anymore.

cheers

Zombie Queen wrote:Image
This is getting a bit schizophrenic, I got one imaginary band covering another... that is, I got myself quadraSID for Christmas and I was playing around redoing my old song, man this thing is vicious, for some reason it kept reloading default presets, crashed on me a couple of times, but I dragged it to the end of it...

download | cloud | read
awesome track!

dw

Very nice, you seem to find a way between the digital world as well.
Nicely inspired.

Cheers

Zombie Queen wrote:Your comment really sounds confusing, Thomekk, I guess it's my aura... :hihi:
maybe, but it was an honest reaction :hihi:
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Digital? A friend told me that he can't stand cheap, sampled brass in my muzak. While I actually like the sound of cheap, sampled brass, I thought I'd explore more of cheap synthesizer sounds for a change.

What a blast!!
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

Cool.
No longer a moderator.

I enjoyed it. I think the Seismic missus and one of the kids in the house were also attracted to the mayhem.

Inspired by Indiana Jones?

Watch out for those Mambas. When I lived in Africa, I saw one on a branch of a tree in our back yard.

Return to “Music Cafe”