Muz3um for Z3TA+ 2 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

the Muz3um bank for z3ta+ (released in 2004) has been completely redone, in order to use the new Z3TA+ 2 features, including waveshaping modulation and the new filter types.

Now it contains 540 presets, organized in categories (Arps, Bass, Keyboards, Leads, Pads, Sequences) and integrated with Z3TA+ 2 browser.
The orginal patches are present too, converted to Z3TA+ 2 format

audio demos

Arps
Bass
Keyboards
Leads
Pads
Sequences

thanks to

- Chad Beckwith: additional Sound Design & Installer
- Steve at Hollowsun.com: original analog samples

special thanks to

- René G. Ceballos: z3ta+ creator

Muz3um is available for free here, Z3TA+ version 2.1 is needed

Hope you like it

Ciao
Francesco
Last edited by fr4ncesco on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cool thanks.

Yay. Love what you did for Rapture. Can't wait to hear these.

Hm... looks like z3ta2 is only missing the VIRUS Mod, then it's about time to update...

Now if Cakewalk would only release a VST FX version as well, like old z3ta1...
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Just had a quick go around and I'm so grateful you did this. I loved the Rapture presets but always had to fix polyphony. Lots were set to zero, and if you wanted to play a chord you had to set every element. Love this.
+1 for what Compyfox said, plus an update where you can route arp/gate to specific oscillator.

Hi Fr4ncesco,

Thanks for all of your hard work on this project! I know you've been on this since z3ta+ 2.0 beta. ;) Many months of work on the sounds and it shows.

I also love your use of tagging the patch names on the soundcloud demo tracks. Very clever.

Cheers,
Chad

I've been using your rapture patches quite a bit and I sure am glad to see this :) I just love presets that are based on analog synthesizer waveforms.
Some of the new arpeggiator sounds might be just what I need to finish my new song. Very inspirational stuff. Thank you so much!

Thanks for the museum update Fr4ncesco !

There's some great sounding stuff there - really useful...

Now about that update for the VIRUS mod....

I reckon that a few of us might be prepared to pay a little something to help you out with that one ....

And cheers to Rene wherever you are....Happy New Year and all that stuff...
Last edited by digitalboytn on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

(standing ovation)

Thanks so much. I love the original...and then to get the original patches categorized and up-to-date along with over 500 more new patches is just outstanding!

Thanks for the inspiration ! :tu:

Above and beyond to update this classic set for v2... Many thanks to all involved!

Thank you!

Am I the only one having issues loading these in Fl studio?

They load fine in Studio One, but in Fl Studio 10 (latest version), after clicking to load any of the presets of z3ta+ 2.1, I get a message "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive \device\Harddisk3\DR3"

If I click "continue" three to four times (on average), the preset finally loads. If I then resave the program it then loads fine the next time.

Win 7 64 bit, using the 32 bit Z3ta+ 2, using FL Studio which is 32 bit
Last edited by pheeleep on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Play it by ear

Francesco,

You have single handily made Z3ta+ v2 useable for me! GREAT work. Thank you very much!!

btw must have v2.1 installed for this to function.. v2.0 will not so make sure you upgrade to latest :hihi:

Also for other Z3tans: The patches seem to have oversampling turned on for playback.. if you have an aging CPU especially, you might want to take notice. :)

Thanks so much to Francesco, Chad and all involved in this great addition to Z3TA 2! :tu: :hail: :hug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

nice patches! although is the exe installer really necessary?

Return to “Instruments”