Night Whispers

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now the voting is closed, here is a later version I produced, with a better piano sound, an additional woodwind part and slightly extended.

ogg
mp3
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

I just sat back and let this one wash over me. Nice pads and some lovely reverb on here. Dreamy stuff. :)

Gorgeous. Sounds like it's out of a John Hughes movie!

seismic1 wrote:I just sat back and let this one wash over me. Nice pads and some lovely reverb on here. Dreamy stuff. :)
+1
Definitely sounds good...but something about the piano seems off and I can't seem to place my finger on what exactly. Maybe it's too dry, or it needs some upper frequency brilliance...not sure.

01:30 here. Time to sleep
This is a fantastic lullaby
I will dream of Angels!!!!

Thanks for the music and love which is felt!

Hugs.

Remmie

Yes, that lullaby quality you do so well. All the breathiness put me in mind of 10cc.
Image Image

Nice. Thank you.
Second Star On The Right, And Straight On 'till Morning

Enjoyed lots, lovely as ever :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

This lovely track would work beautifully in a silent movie (by silent I mean no talking?). It has these sort of hauntingly childish and playful but somehow ominous qualities to it. I'm expecting a monster to jump out any minute!!!!!

0_@

that was really nice, strong sense of melody.

Hi Will,

Nicely done! Once again. a lovely melody with lovely sounds.

Best,

dp

a very nice delicate tune. i think this would have been perfect on Christmas eve, but it's also great for the new year. lush.

neil.

Wow! Thanks guys for all the fantasic comments :hyper:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

....ooh...this was nice. I really had a stressing working day today, but this song definitely washed away a part of my negative emotions. thank you.

greetings

wolf

Last bump :)

Return to “Music Cafe”