Bitwig Studio announced

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

luckystrike wrote:Nobody would say it plagiarism if it didn't have perfect cloning of only one daw. Studio one developers didn't copy only one daw's essential of behavior or design of the UI but built their original UI and software behavior from the ground. It is a task that require ideas to mix things to one peice of working software w/o flaw. OTOH how about the BW. From particular daw they perfectly copied the UI design, UI structure, Instruments UI, Effects UI, and also how that interface behave when they work. No ideas required. Just required coding to copy existing software. It can't be fail in fundamental concept because the original of the concept is working w/o flaw in existing product.
So you are already beta testing then, didn't realise the testing had started yet

So you don't have Live then, you don't know what the UI is doing and for in their pic

Oh so you are just trolling for the sake of it, sorry for a second there i thought you knew what you where talking about ;)

I think it's obvious. They copied Live, becouse nothing like Live 9 was happening. Would love to be wrong, love the rumors, but just don't believe it after all that years.

gpunk wrote:Oh so you are just trolling for the sake of it, sorry for a second there i thought you knew what you where talking about ;)
You are immoral enough to admire nerd copycat for the perfect copying of one products. Do they pay well for calling people who has some common sense in KVR troll?

luckystrike wrote:
gpunk wrote:Oh so you are just trolling for the sake of it, sorry for a second there i thought you knew what you where talking about ;)
You are immoral enough to admire nerd copycat for the perfect copying of one products. Do they pay well for calling people who has some common sense in KVR troll?
You are calling me names for saying let them actually release this before jumping to conclusions, well done hehe

luckystrike wrote:
I agree with this guy.
I'm going nowhere near Bitwig on principle.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Whahaha! I'm guessing you got a few ones with that one.

S.HUSH wrote: No you havent been trolled. You just have to read my post correctly. But i do have a friend who is an "insider" and he mentioned Live 9 will be the biggest release Ableton has ever done. Supposedly, and this is just rumor, it will feature a built in TR 909 and TB 303. Im crossing my fingers!

KTlin wrote:
S.HUSH wrote: This looks like a live clone and nothing more. If it was 10 bucks i may consider buying it with my friend's credit card. Unless Live 9 comes around next week.
Nothing more? J***** f**king ***** man...seriously?
:lol:
Now be a good boy and take another look at their website.
hey, i don't mean to start anything, but some of us here are still religious and actually get ill when we read that awful saying (edited so i won't quote it)... whether religious or not, is it cool for you to not say that out of respect?
p.s i think it might be against forum rules anyway, have to check that

If the rancor doesn't stop and the thread return to civil discussion of the software, threads will be locked and maybe warnings given. That goes for both of the threads that have been derailed by "u troll" "NO U TROLL" nonsense.

And Theo's right -- there's no need for pointless obscenities; they only make the one posting them look bad.

If you'd care to listen, I believe that a number of Bitwig's coders were once involved with Ableton. That quite roundly explains the similarities.
Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio : Reason 10

Don't care if it looks like live. If it's 64 bit and less buggy than live, then i'm in.
musisikamar.com

This looks insanely good. I'm very interested.
My milkshake brings all the girls to the yard

http://soundcloud.com/the-boogee-man

there is a patent troll on Ableton Live GUI ?

Who want to own intellectual properties on square and triangle shape ?

common peoples it's all good, we call that competition and customers will benefit of all that.

always remember the only way to protect your intellectual properties is to keep your ideas inside your own mind,

but if you want to share them be prepared to that. be perpared to other people that will copy / enhance your own system without giving you any money.

common take a look at pop music it's only about cloning the same song since 60 years

and In this case it seems they are the formers ableton dev so no issues here

and as someone said , if it's stable, ergonomic and cheap it's all good for us.

Does anyone know if it includes a notation editor?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”