Zynaptiq Pitchmap offers real-time polyphonic pitch correction

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

really want Melodyne for making strange sounds and experimenting (couldn't care less if my vocals were on pitch). was really hoping this would be cheaper (hard to rationalize the money to the wife when we are stressing out about school for the kids). looks cool though.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

The demos on the site so far are no good, but I'd still like to test it once they get a windows demo. I guess I have no need for polyphonic autotune though, but no latency, way better than sorry, we couldn't figure it out.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

michael2 wrote:really want Melodyne for making strange sounds and experimenting (couldn't care less if my vocals were on pitch). was really hoping this would be cheaper (hard to rationalize the money to the wife when we are stressing out about school for the kids). looks cool though.
Determine now the city in which your kids will attend university,
and purchase rental properties one by one, near the schools, as the kids
reach age to wield the plumbers wrench, carpenters hammer,
carpet shampoo machine, and accounts software, (12 years) begin to
transition them to property manager. They will learn to work, harvest,
and reinvest in their own education. The less you pay for it,
the more they will value it.

*and maybe leave the Macbook reference off the sig
when mentioning finance issues, in case anyone is paying attention :hihi:

glokraw wrote:
michael2 wrote:really want Melodyne for making strange sounds and experimenting (couldn't care less if my vocals were on pitch). was really hoping this would be cheaper (hard to rationalize the money to the wife when we are stressing out about school for the kids). looks cool though.
Determine now the city in which your kids will attend university,
and purchase rental properties one by one, near the schools, as the kids
reach age to wield the plumbers wrench, carpenters hammer,
carpet shampoo machine, and accounts software, (12 years) begin to
transition them to property manager. They will learn to work, harvest,
and reinvest in their own education. The less you pay for it,
the more they will value it.

*and maybe leave the Macbook reference off the sig
when mentioning finance issues, in case anyone is paying attention :hihi:
haha. you are a crafty individual. will have to investigate further. but then again, I am also a crafty guy. got the macbook for $600 (with applecare) as a new lineup of macs came out. craigslist is your friend. :D
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

Hi all!

Thanks for your interest in PITCHMAP. There's a plethora of new sound examples up on SoundCloud, showcasing a bunch of applications of the plug-in, including pitch correction, changing chords, suppressing/extracting mix components, creative sound design and playing the pitch map via live MIDI --- the latter is extremely cool, can't stop myself from playing with that feature :D

PITCHMAP Audio Demos

These are quick & dirty examples, performance can be optimized further by tweaking parameters.

:!: Also, I'd like to point out that PITCHMAP works in real-time, but is not latency-free (though it is obviously latency-compensated in the host). So it's perfect in the studio but probably not suited for playing through with a guitar live on stage.

Kind regards,
Denis
CEO@Zynaptiq
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Just hurry up with that Windows version, will ya! :hyper:

/Yoss

We'll do what we can to be as fast as possible to support VST/AAX on Mac & Win :-)
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Hey all,

PITCHMAP AU and the free trial are available NOW :D

Check it out here!

Please note I may take a little while to respond to emails as i have about a week of sleep to catch up on.

Cheers,
Denis

Wow, I guess this thing is a game changer! Listen to how in some of the audio examples just the kick and the bass get muted in a mix, or in the other example the whole backline is nearly eliminated, leaving the voice untouched - in really good quality. I am impressed!

Even Melodyne DNA is not capable of isolating separate Intruments in a Stereo-Mix. The only app I'm aware of, that can do this is SonicWORX, just not in realtime... well, and the fact that SonicWORX mastermind Stephan M. Bernsee, who's time & pitch algorithms get licensed from all the big names in the industry, is also the creator of PitchMAP.... 8)

Hey all,

we're now at v1.04, adding mono-mono support, a better (and now custom) installer, various minor fixes....and Live users now get to see & use the 29 included presets, too ;-)

Here's a video showing PITCHMAP changing melodies and harmonies in real-time, under MIDI control --- you simply PLAY a MIDI keyboard and the source material follows your playing.

Zynaptiq PITCHMAP using MIDI.

Cheers,
Denis

meister eder wrote:

Even Melodyne DNA is not capable of isolating separate Intruments in a Stereo-Mix.
yes it can.

Hey all,

we've updated PITCHMAP as well as the free trial to version 1.1.0 :D

New features in version 1.1.0:
  • Added simple stand-alone application with iTunes library access and MIDI in support.
  • Added external MIDI input for use in hosts that do not support sending MIDI to plug-ins.
  • Added more mouse-over help texts.
  • Added several new scales to the Transform macro.
  • Added support for OSX 10.5.8.
  • Added reset of main controls to default values via CTRL-click.
  • Added Repeat/Visible/Custom parameter to list of persistent parameters.
  • Added "60" to Lower Keyboard to denote "middle" C.
  • Added mouse-over activated semitone grid and transpose values to the Display.
  • Added additional Algorithm mode for increased fidelity on certain signal types.
  • Added option to load/save Snapshots from/to disk as XML via shift-click.
  • Added "clear all Snapshots" function via CTRL-click on the Snapshot Save button.
  • Added "global" option to the Threshold parameter. This helps preserving transients on very dense material.
  • Optimized detection algorithm for better performance with specific signal types.
  • Fixed several minor issues and optimized general performance.

Please note: the version 1.1.0 update breaks backward compatibility due to new parameters being added!

The update is being emailed to registered users, and the v1.1.0 trial is available from the PITCHMAP resources page on our site.

Hey that is such an insanely cool piece of software :-) STill droolin'
And it can do the "Cher"-Effect - on an entire song!!! How cool is that (check out 3'20+)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puIV3RG8wGM

--th

PS Sorry for the music I took whatever I happened to have in my playlist
I'm the stereo chancellor

ttoz wrote:
meister eder wrote: Even Melodyne DNA is not capable of isolating separate Intruments in a Stereo-Mix.
yes it can.
Nah, not really (it works to some extent but only in rare cases, far less useful than sonicworks). It's even on the Celemony web site that they don't claim they can.

But PitchMap is totally different from DNA anyways, it's realtime and it has traits from both DNA and Autotune yet it's completely different still, if you ask me. Going to check out MIDI control next!!
I'm the stereo chancellor

Return to “Effects”