FreeSoundz - Angelina presets

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys,

We updated our site today and have included the FreeSoundz area where you'll find a wide range of free presets to download for your VST instruments including a small selection for Angelina

Enjoy!

Great. Just linked you guys from the Angelina presets page.
Thanks,
'Tick

Big Tick wrote:Great. Just linked you guys from the Angelina presets page.
Thanks,
'Tick
Hi 'Tick, that's great! Thank you guys :)

always grateful for angeline presets as there are so few around. thanks! :D

FreeSoundz? :o

Squids wrote:FreeSoundz? :o
Hi Squids 8)

Yes, we now have a "FreeSoundz" at our site :)

I see you use the term "freeSoundz" at your esoundz site, so I assume that is why you used a surprised smiley? :?

It's not a problem is it (trademarks etc.)?
The important thing is that we now have an area for freebies, the name of that page isn't really important to us so if it's a problem we can change it if you like? :)

Pro-Sounds wrote:
Hi Squids 8)

I see you use the term "freeSoundz" at your esoundz site, so I assume that is why you used a surprised smiley? :?

The important thing is that we now have an area for freebies, the name of that page isn't really important to us so if it's a problem we can change it if you like? :)
you guys are called pro sounds not pro soundz...i reckon just change it to freesounds to avoid any hassle

ttoz wrote:
Pro-Sounds wrote:
Hi Squids 8)

you guys are called pro sounds not pro soundz...i reckon just change it to freesounds to avoid any hassle
Yeah, we could do if necessary. Squids?

FreeProSounds? :D

We do have a cute little thing with freeSoundz being an eSoundz thing. When I saw the thread I immediately thought it was talking about us. For that reason mainly it might be a good idea to change it (even just z to an s). Although I wasn't posting to hassle you at all.

I'll have to check out more what you guys do anyway. Seems cool to me. :)

Squids wrote:We do have a cute little thing with freeSoundz being an eSoundz thing.
Yeah, I can see that works well 8)
Squids wrote:When I saw the thread I immediately thought it was talking about us. For that reason mainly it might be a good idea to change it (even just z to an s).
Yep, I see what you mean :)
Squids wrote:Although I wasn't posting to hassle you at all.
I knew that dude. It's all good....just didn't wanna step on anyones pinky's :)

FreeSounds just sounded a bit dull, so the zed was used to spice it up a bit. Maybe someone around here has some ideas of an alternate name for this area?

by the way, i love the name you chose.

"freesets"

very good :D

Hello, I am new here, and am having trouble getting to the freesoundz page
Could someone please offer some assistance?

I don't think it exists any more. The original post is 16 years old. The last time user Pro-Sounds visited KvR was in 2007.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Dup.......
Last edited by Teksonik on Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Big Tick”