MuLab 4 Released

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote:When I record automation I can't see any way to then edit it, the pencil tool adds notes in the midi editor but disappears when I move into the automation lane. (edit if I double click in the automation lane the pencil appears for a second and allows me to draw 1 line then vanishes till I doubleclick again - that is very awkward - and no curves?)
Indeed there is a FR on the wishlist to convert parameter and MIDI control events to an multi-point automation envelope. It's not yet in M6.0. By the way you can also hold control to draw lines in the event graph editor.
Also there still seems to be no way to draw curves into the waveforms in synths etc. How are people getting sines etc if they can't draw curves?
There are 300 preset waveforms in the MuLab 6.0 factory library, including a Pure Sine and Octaved Sine. You can also copy-paste these sines into themselves at a multiple frequency so to add harmonics. Just tips.

About drawing waveforms: M6.0 only supports straight lines, but the forthcoming M6.1 features a new oscillator type with which you have new ways to create waveforms! Stay tuned.

Return to “MUTOOLS”