Skins

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Calum wrote: I am however happy to give advice or help anyone who wants to create a MULAB skin.
I'll be one of them soon Thanks! I work in Rhino and it's quite difficult to Render a 3d object and at the same time keep the right size for the skin elements. I definitely will call for help. Thank you.
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Hi.

Congrats to mutools team for a great release :)

Now, I've been skinning mu.lab 4 with a new looxposh skin :)
Here is a preview of my draft (there's still some work to do...)

I'll post the skin here when it's ready (and if mutools team aprove it)...
Cheers

Wow. That looks very promising. The Racks are exactly what I was hoping to get.
Is it also possible to make the Track blocks ( I mean with the name on it and the solo and mute symbols) as light as the Racks?
One remark: The text above the racks is white on a rather light background, so with very little contrast, resulting - for me at least - in difficulty to read it.
I appreciate it very much the work you are doing for me and other customers needing a lighter interface.

Rob

Looking really nice :tu:

gemada wrote:
Wow! I really like that top panel bar. Awesome :love:

I do not so much like the racks though tbh, they do not really fit nicely with that awesome top panels GUI imho
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Thanks for the replies :)
This is just a draft for now...I apreciate your ideas and I'll try to build a good alternative skin :)

So, I've changed some things in the racks and some other stuff...
Here is a preview:

To do next:

-Track panel
-Wide rack
-Audio mixer strip editor

Cheers

Great skin ;-) Any chance of a dark version? Like the Mu-Lab logo top right :-) Hopefully that'll become the menu logo at some point?

Thanks, Gemada. The black text in the Rack top solves the visibility problem.
I think this will be the Skin I was hoping for.
Thanks for all the wonderful work you are doing.

Rob

Ok, the track panels are done.
I've made some little improvments and I've returned to the "oval" mixer strip...

Here's another preview:

To do:
-wide racks fine tunning
-Audio mixer strip

Thanks for the replies! Keep them coming :)
Cheers

P.S.: Later I'll try to make a dark version of this...

hmmm... not keen on the oval mixer strip :-( sorry just my opinion

This looks great. I could very well work with this Skin.
Thanks once more,

Rob

Hey Gemada, thanks for sharing this nice alternative skin!

Some feedback:

What about giving the top panels the same back color as the tracks & racks? Wouldn't that look more consistent? Just an idea.

Personally i'm also not a fan of the oval rack sliders, looks a bit weird to me. Your version with the more normal rack looks more attractive, imho.

The Logo is nice but would be even better if the name MULAB would show somewhere...
The Ovals are strange because there is nothing there to balance them. They appear only at the bottom in one element. They produce a visual gravity at the bottom of the overall design :wink:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

mutools wrote:Hey Gemada, thanks for sharing this nice alternative skin!

Some feedback:

What about giving the top panels the same back color as the tracks & racks? Wouldn't that look more consistent? Just an idea.

Personally i'm also not a fan of the oval rack sliders, looks a bit weird to me. Your version with the more normal rack looks more attractive, imho.
I fully agree on both points/suggestions. That would make it just beautiful :)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Return to “MUTOOLS”