Where can i demo/buy DR-008?

Archive support for: fxpansion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would really love to try DR-008 and possibly buy it. Is there anywhere i can get a demo to try? I know you've made new products but i think it's features are wonderful and that it would suit me perfectly.
:hug:

Anyone.... :? Is it rude to ask?

It's not available any longer, which is sad but life is progress.

But if progress is the reason why it's no longer available, still having a demo or having it for sale shouldn't threaten whatever progress has let to..
It's a piece of history i would like to try.
Before i search market place, is there any NFR with the DR-008?

Crackbaby wrote:But if progress is the reason why it's no longer available, still having a demo or having it for sale shouldn't threaten whatever progress has let to..
It's a piece of history i would like to try.
Before i search market place, is there any NFR with the DR-008?
You're not looking at it from the side of the developer. If they haven't worked on it in years, it may no longer work properly on modern operating systems and in recent DAWs. So it becomes a potential PITA when you demo it and then tie up their support person. The good news for you is that there are a lot of great drum synths right now, no need to dig up an old relic. It's not vintage hardware.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Ooh, but discontinued software is the "vintage hardware" of our time ;)

Return to “FXpansion”