Rhino v2.10 still has Issues

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First off - yes I found the HOTFIX and have applied it (Thanks for the notification - NOT!)

I'm still having problems with versio 2.10.

In C5 projects using Rhino 2.10 now (previously v2.9) I get the error message

"Some Parameters could not be loaded"

Most importantly - Presets now sound different - some presets sound terrible! Really squelchy, high resonance, out of whack, ear piercing sounds.

For example compare (2.10 vs 2.09) TimConrardy's Bank1, Preset = Spiral
!!!!Protect your ears with the 2.10 version!!!!

For something a little more subtle - but still differing - Try Add & Subtract, Preset = Take It

I could point out numerous presets where the sound is obviously different.

I'm reverting to 2.09 --- this whole 2.10 update has been a piss poor experience :(

1-2-Many wrote: For example compare (2.10 vs 2.09) TimConrardy's Bank1, Preset = Spiral
!!!!Protect your ears with the 2.10 version!!!!(
Ouch - you're not wrong there :-o
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

I'm a little surprised at the lack of response from BigTick, but even more surprised that no one has noticed this horrendous bug and that there's not been more outcry about it???

I agree. There are issues with rhino for me too and I actually cringe when I go to use it because Im sure a ruptured ear drum or a crash is soon to come. ;)

But it's an amzing synth and I always get a great sound. Just need to sort out some bugs I think.

Since writing thise a short while ago, Rhino has crashed my system 3 times. I have tried a reinstall but its the same. Oh well. :(
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

1-2-Many - heard it. I'll fix it.

'Tick

Cool 8)

@BigTick - Please notify me(us) when this is corrected

Thx

1-2-Many wrote:@BigTick - Please notify me(us) when this is corrected

Thx
+1
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Once again Rhino crashed S1 in the middle of a project. This is the most unstable VSTi I have ever had.
No wonder why I don't use it much. Where are the updates?

Coming...
It would help if you could provide a step-by-step leading to the crash, though.

BTW I think I now have the nasty resonance bug fixed. Anyone wanting to give it a try before I release 2.11, just let me know.

'Tick

Big Tick wrote:Coming...
It would help if you could provide a step-by-step leading to the crash, though.
You are right. I will try to make some sort of bug report for you later.

:)

is this the unofficial release that tick released with hidden left right preset buttons in the browser?

or did that never make it to the main download version?

All the hidden changes are in 2.11 :)

is 2.11 released yet?

Return to “Big Tick”