Polyslax - Final Spluid

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fairly random jammy grooves with a whiff of weird. Lots of pops and clicks in here as I prepared a number of the parts in iZotope Iris, which has a tendency to do that... not a big issue in my tracks, in fact I kinda dig it.

Final Spluid

7:32 mins

Also available at SoundCloud:

http://soundcloud.com/polyslax/final-spluid

Thanks to all who have a listen. :)
Image Image

I don't know what to say, Matt. this is just awesome. The first minute is pop music, but in a nice way :) Then the GRUUUUUUUUUUUV begins with that heavy bass and drum rhythm section underpinning some tasty soloing and great vocal samples. There are a couple of great drops in here too. Something for everybody. Even Herbie Hancock fans :)

8) :tu: :clap:

as i just said on soundcloud
fanfuckingtastic piece

Many thanks gents! :)
Image Image

a versatile compose and arrangement... sounds nice

Love the groove around the 4 minute something. Reminds me of Beastie Boys :hihi:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

remarkably imaginative with a big fat groove. stunning track Matt!

neil.

Nice funky piece poly! :wheee:

Thank you very much guys! 8)
Image Image

As I think has happened before with a piece of yours I got Charles Bronson in my head listening to this (which is fine; he's always welcome). I especially enjoyed the stuff in minute four and right at the end, but I liked it all. Thanks, polyslax.
No longer a moderator.

i sort of get the hancock comparison , if you factor in a bottle of tequila ,
an 18 hour flight into narita , and an appointment for some questionable elective surgery ...

:clap:

Id like to book that appointment.
..what goes around comes around..

You guys kill me... me being Chuck Bronson. :hihi: Many thanks for your thoughts!
Image Image

Excellent.

I was not aware that you were a large black man with epic sideburns from 1974.

tehlord wrote:Excellent.

I was not aware that you were a large black man with epic sideburns from 1974.
Cheers, and oh man, that's a huge part of the music I grew up with and still love.
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”