Free Arturia MiniMoog, 1 day only (21st June - EXPIRED!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Mini V4

That's kind indeed, thanks! :)

But what the heck would I do with it now that I've have _ _ V _? :hihi:

I hope it needs an e-licencer, just to piss you all off! :hihi:

I love it. Have Analog Factory and the Moogs are some of my favorites.

I guess there will be a One Synth Challenge featuring the free Arturia Minimoog Original here at KVR soon... :)
ZINO wrote:I hope it needs an e-licencer, just to piss you all off! :hihi:
Have not thought about that but it's a good question.

Personally i would not have a big problem with the eLicenser as I already got Arturia Oberheim SEM V and Prophet V and use a eLicenser for that (and for other synths) but i hope free plugin will use an easier protection to not piss the "dongle haters" off. :)
Would also be possible that it uses a soft eLicenser protection.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

ZINO wrote:I hope it needs an e-licencer, just to piss you all off! :hihi:
LMAO
+1
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

But you all have to wait in line behind me. :D
I'm now taking bets as to how long before the servers crash, or better yet it will be a 300 mb download at dial up modem speed.....

Well checking over the site, and seeing they're based in France - if it's local time and the download window opens at midnight, I'm going to be checking it out at 6pm the day before here... :razz:

Heavily crippled, hardly seems worth it when i already have minimonsta and diva.

Kriminal wrote:Heavily crippled, hardly seems worth it when i already have minimonsta and diva.
Not really Dave:

"Functions behind the front panel are not available but all sounds and features from the Minimoog V2.5 (a $229/219Eur product) are included"

I think if I'm reading it right, "behind the front panel" is the new features that they added, but the functionality of the original is intact.

I could be wrong though...

Let's start a poll how many think Arturia's servers will be overloaded on June 21st and most people will be unable to download the instrument?
I vote server overload.

robojam wrote:
Kriminal wrote:Heavily crippled, hardly seems worth it when i already have minimonsta and diva.
Not really Dave:

"Functions behind the front panel are not available but all sounds and features from the Minimoog V2.5 (a $229/219Eur product) are included"

I think if I'm reading it right, "behind the front panel" is the new features that they added, but the functionality of the original is intact.

i got the impression it was just a preset player... :shrug:

Kriminal wrote:
robojam wrote:
Not really Dave:

i got the impression it was just a preset player... :shrug:
Looks like it has the same degree of edibility a real Minimoog would have, just not the extra modulation matrix and fx

I have this as part of the collection, its a great synth; looks look all the controls you can see (the moog) will work, its just the hidden pop up extras (that I never use anyway) that are disabled.

I hope many other people see how good Artura stuff is, this is the ultimate no-brainer if you havent got it. I suspect they will use it to offer a cheap upgrade to the synth collection- nice little 'hook'

Great! Thanks, and I will be there on the big day :)

AWESOME! :tu:

Return to “Instruments”