Polyslax - Side Band

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Starts out on a dark, dusty and dramatic vibe, but actually feels a bit breezy by the time it's done.

Side Band

Also available at SoundCloud:

http://soundcloud.com/polyslax/side-band

Thanks to all who have a listen. :)
Image Image

You're on a roll polyslax... Yet another great track.

This is one of those soft, understated and contemplative pieces that creeps up behind you. At the beginning it is downright moody and a grey day in November, but by the end, the Sun has come out and things seem much more agreeable. I love that lead sound that comes in at about 1:10.

Good work :( :)

Thanks for your time and feedback n0rd + Tim, much appreciated!
Image Image

an achingly beautiful tune Matt. absolutely gorgeous.

neil.

Very nice of you to say Neil - greatly appreciated! :)
Image Image

Fantastic piece you have here...and my those are some warm and lovely sounding keys you have..sooosoft.

I love it!!

very nice work =)

i liked this one Mr.Polyslax :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Thanks a lot guys!
Image Image

God, that first part is almost oppressively mournful (description, not complaint). Beautiful too. Later it's like someone's trying to coax it toward sunlight. This is an especially good one. Thanks, polyslax.
No longer a moderator.

Hmmmmmm ...this lovely piece brings me back to my college dayz (when dinasours roamed the Earth). It has what we called a '20th Centruy' vibe? Perhaps that would be 21st century? Bella Bartok ish?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A9la_Bart%C3%B3k

Lovely.

D.H. Miltz wrote:God, that first part is almost oppressively mournful (description, not complaint). Beautiful too. Later it's like someone's trying to coax it toward sunlight. This is an especially good one. Thanks, polyslax.
Thanks DHM - glad this hit the spot for you. :)
any1particular wrote:Hmmmmmm ...this lovely piece brings me back to my college dayz (when dinasours roamed the Earth). It has what we called a '20th Centruy' vibe? Perhaps that would be 21st century? Bella Bartok ish?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A9la_Bart%C3%B3k

Lovely.
Chuck! My god, it's been a while man... good to see you back... I see you've posted a track and I'm heading over to check that out for sure.

Thanks!
Image Image

Wow, this is fantastic. Very contemplative. I can easily lose myself in the music. I would totally stick on some headphones, close my eyes, and relax with this. Great! Thanks for sharing!
Signature BLOCK until it stops looking like cursive.

Thanks so much Goob, glad it worked for you. :)
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”