2CAudio B2: Full Body. Maximum Attitude.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
B2

Hello, where could I download the latest version of the B2 manual, please? I fear that my manual is not updated; do I need to download the entire software again?

The manual is still in beta...

can be found online.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

"Preliminary version: 0.2 09/20/2012"? If so, it seems that, after all, I have the most recent version.

Yes, that's the one...

but maybe Andrew just forgot to rename it after all - I think it's relatively complete...
Last edited by jens on Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Kind of sad that kaleidoscope and the other software are abandonware.
Nothing like kaleidoscope exist on the market..

tlkmx wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:39 pm Kind of sad that kaleidoscope and the other software are abandonware.
Nothing like kaleidoscope exist on the market..
have always found it to be a really complicated way to do resonator comb filter type tricks. the end result isn't much different for me until the other modes are used which allow for more gritty mangling.. this is the part of it i was hoping would get more fleshed out with updates.. this of course never happened. so it goes.

Return to “Effects”