2CAudio B2: Full Body. Maximum Attitude.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
B2

New public beta 04: 64-bit AU & VST on OSX. (and 32-bit for whoever still needs it).

Note this is only for AU & VST. If you need RTAS in addition to VST/AU, do NOT install this yet. This version is NOT compatible with the previous version RTAS shells. We are looking at AAX now to see how long it will take to add.
B2 1.1.0b04

0) Go HERE: http://www.galbanum.com/shop/product_in ... ucts_id=99

1) Select your desired OS format(s) from the drop down menu(s)

2) Add this update to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout page

3) On the checkout page enter the following coupon code and click on Redeem:

B2_Update

This will change the price to $0.00. There is no cost and no payment info is required.
This is a MANUAL INSTALL for OSX users at the moment. PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS VERY CAREFULLY:
First manually delete all of the following:

The B2 Audio Unit shell which is installed here: .../Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/
The B2 VST shell which is installed here: .../Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/
The B2 RTAS shell which is installed here: .../Library/Application Support/Digidesign/Plug-Ins/
The "B2" plug-in and resources folder found in ".../Library/Application Support/2C-Audio/"

Next:
Move "2C-B2.component" from the new beta download to: .../Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/
Move "2C-B2.vst" from the new beta download to: .../Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/
Move "B2" folder from the new beta download to: ".../Library/Application Support/2C-Audio/"

User Presets are stored here:

.../Application Support/2C-Audio/B2/Presets/Full/User/
.../Application Support/2C-Audio/B2/Presets/Engine/User/
.../Application Support/2C-Audio/B2/Presets/Dynamics/User/

If you have made any, copy them somewhere else first, and then put them back into this location after you put in the new version folders.
This beta fixes all known issues, significantly improves initial load times, and has some other "under-the-hood" enhancements...

Win version follows shortly...

Thanks Andrew..

However, the issue with having to check the 'rewards' box in order to complete the 'purchase' is still present as once again I had to do this in order for the order to proceed.

Again, nothing was deducted from my rewards and the upgrade, after using the coupon code, was zero as normal but if I didn't check the rewards box, pressing continue would bring me back to the same page again, until i checked the rewards box when it would immediately take me to the next page (without me pressing the continue button!

10.8.2 and Safari 6.0.2

Hope that makes sense?

...yes, if you have Reward Points, please check to apply them to proceed to checkout, at the moment. As the order total should be $0.0 your Reward Points balanc should not be effected...

I guess I should have clarified: all known issues with B2 itself are fixed. This web-store annoyance is still present. My web store developer is working on it...

Also there were two people who ordered the update less than a minute or so after I posted the previous message. If that is you, you may have downloaded before I changed the download pointer, and you may have downloaded the previous beta. Download again to be sure.... or simply check that you have beta 04, build 168...
Last edited by Andrew Souter on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Windows beta 04 online now as well:

B2 1.1.0b04

0) Go HERE: http://www.galbanum.com/shop/product_in ... ucts_id=99

1) Select your desired OS format(s) from the drop down menu(s)

2) Add this update to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout page

3) On the checkout page enter the following coupon code and click on Redeem:

B2_Update

This will change the price to $0.00. There is no cost and no payment info is required.
This beta fixes all known issues, significantly improves initial load times, and has some other "under-the-hood" enhancements...

I'm getting a "Failed to find an entry point. The program is not properly installed 2C B2" error on load of the new build 1.1.0b04 . Then the program crashes this happens both in Logic and Numerology Pro 3.

I followed the directions carefully but will try and reboot the computer and see if that helps..

I have reverted to my version 1.0 version this went smoothly and B2 and I can load the plug in.
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

I would love to demo B2 a second time. It is now reported stable on presonus studio one forum, so i might jump on the bandwagon as long as the price is 199. Is this possible?
Finally!

Couldn't download the update - too complicated. The cart seems to stop at continue

Windows beta 04 online now as well:
Just did a very quick install and loaded - tried a few presets (I gotta get to the airport - will be back Thursday)

Seems fine here.
- Win 8 64 bit
- SONAR X2 (64 bit)
John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

Logic 64bit 9/1.8 and beta 4 working okay here...

aMUSEd wrote:Couldn't download the update - too complicated. The cart seems to stop at continue
The only thing stopping you is a little check box where you have your bonus points. It has to be checked then you get moved onto the next step. Your bonus points don't get used though..

What is the version number for beta 04 AU? 1.1.0 [B163] is what shows on the plugin

softska wrote:What is the version number for beta 04 AU? 1.1.0 [B163] is what shows on the plugin
That's the correct version info for beta 04

n6smith wrote:
softska wrote:What is the version number for beta 04 AU? 1.1.0 [B163] is what shows on the plugin
That's the correct version info for beta 04
Beta 04, build 168 is current.
Also there were two people who ordered the update less than a minute or so after I posted the previous message. If that is you, you may have downloaded before I changed the download pointer, and you may have downloaded the previous beta. Download again to be sure.... or simply check that you have beta 04, build 168...
If you see 163, this is the previous beta... please try the download again.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Couldn't download the update - too complicated. The cart seems to stop at continue
The only thing stopping you is a little check box where you have your bonus points. It has to be checked then you get moved onto the next step. Your bonus points don't get used though..
I didn't know I had any - where did they come from?

aMUSEd wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:
I didn't know I had any - where did they come from?
Everytime you buy a 2C product you get bonus points. So if you bought B2 then there should be some dinaro from that transaction..

Return to “Effects”