Polyslax - Pretty Gone

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A chill little synthetic soul doodle.

Pretty Gone

Also available at SoundCloud:

http://soundcloud.com/polyslax/pretty-gone

Thanks to all who have a listen. :)
Image Image

I like it. It reminds me of daft punk meets triphop band Air with the obvious signature sound of Polyslax....awesome :)

Nice laid back groove, Matt. This is a nice ending to the weekend. I love the little synth lead lines on here. This is very dreamy and chilled indeed. I think this reminds me of the live band that John Martyn used to play with in the early 80s. Chilled......usually downtempo

Good work, Matt 8)

Lovely funky tune, Matt. Thanks for sharing :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

love that synth sound :love:

and yep i can definitely hear "air" in this piece, which is no bad thing :)
very laid back indeed!

Thanks guys!

This came about while messing with Zebra, so all the synth sounds save the deep bass are from same.
Image Image

Wow....this is bit different for you isn't it Matt?

This track is like way ready for Groove Salad!:shock: With a healthy mix of delicious sounds toped with a tasty dressing/slow grooves, deep bass this is ready to be served up to most demanding palate!

And a saucy Rhodes JAM too!

YUMMY ON MY EARS! :)

Lovely summery track - I love that loose-limbed funky groove, and the 'wurly' solo in the last section is so cool. Wunnerful :D

Thanks much Chuck + Mike!

But, the question remains... Rhodes or Wurli? Interestingly, the track is labelled Rhodes in my Live session. I tried Rhodes first but just wasn't feeling it. So, in the end, Wurli it is. SonicCouture's Broken Wurli with a bit of FilterFreak, to be exact.
Image Image

pleasant bopping along music, really like the beats, kind of hood down driving sunny day vibe.

Cheers fate!
Image Image

really lovely tune Matt. i'm sure it coaxed the sun from behind the clouds. lovely spacious sound and an easy vibe :tu:

neil.

this one makes it feel like a sunny day, even though it's raining! :)

Cheers Neil + astrochimp!

We make our own sunshine, right astrochimp? Screw the clouds! :harp:
Image Image

Nice groove, I like the bassline in this one. I see that you are in a more conventional mood these days, it's alright, but I'd like to hear more of your idm goodness!!! :cry:

Return to “Music Cafe”