Polyslax - Swivel

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A bouncy little Wurli jam. I think it's outta my system now... back to something weird next.

Swivel

Also available at SoundCloud:

http://soundcloud.com/polyslax/swivel

Thanks to all who have a listen. :)
Image Image

Lovely groove and wurli, tasty head-bobbin goodness :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

:) Thanks Ronnie!
Image Image

This is great stuff, Matt. I love it all. Great Wurli, but the bass groove was my favourite part. I loved those little runs. The drums were cool too. Nice and light.

Gonna play this again later with a beer. Nice work 8) 8)

Not your best but I liked the Wurly, the drum were a bit too repetitive in my taste. Otherwise it is well executed!

really like the subtle changes coming in just before 1 min. and again around 3 min...save it from being too traditional.Great playing on the main wurli groove.

That's a super-catchy keys lick and another very funky groove - I hope this kind of thing isn't completely out of your system because you do it so well :D

Shut the front door Matt! :-o

Nice and FUNkay ya'll! OK is that a Rhodes or a Wurlitzer? It's a Wurlitzer right?

Nice! I like the mood....kinda like cruising down the highway with the car loaded up with good friends....um ...hhhmmm...um... or shall I say your kids and dog!!!! Without a care in the world!!!

Cooleo! :)

Thanks very much folks!

Yep, that be a Wurlitzer Chuck. :)
Image Image

This is a lot of fun. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it made me want to play flute over it, and I don't play the flute. That's hardly your fault, though. Anyway, thanks, polyslax.
No longer a moderator.

LOL - never too late... thanks!

See you all in a week or so. May check in by mobile as I get a chance.
Image Image

oh yes. this has set me up nicely for the weekend. lovely wurly playing Matt, and what a sumptuous groove!

neil.

Tasty ! thanks.

Groovey indeed, funkaliciuos.

I know that I'm lame, but cool track!

Groove nicely. Pleasant and relaxing to listen to. Me likes

Return to “Music Cafe”