IK Multimedia Releases

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

where is the new sampletank? :cry:
Last edited by memyselfandus on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I think you need some more i's in there. :roll:

Examigan wrote:I think you need some more i's in there. :roll:
+i

I sincerely apologize since it seems you may not have seen other posts where we've set expectations for SampleTank 3. It will still be a while but I've spoken to the project manager and he's doing his best to move it forward as quickly as he can. The iOS products benefit the progress of the rest of the line, and in the case of SampleTank 3 there are high-quality samples created which are also used to derive SampleTank iOS sounds.

This is not a release (if you are referring to iRig KEYS) but an announcement, but we will have some updates coming soon. The next one will be iOS since AmpliTube 2.6 for iOS has already been submitted. However, we have other developments for plugins/non-iOS products (and we did put a lot of energy into ARC 2 and other non-iOS products recently) and hopefully can get SampleTank 3 out there. Personally, I'm looking forward to the improved engine and features, but obviously the sounds are an exciting part of it too.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:I sincerely apologize since it seems you may not have seen other posts where we've set expectations for SampleTank 3. It will still be a while but I've spoken to the project manager and he's doing his best to move it forward as quickly as he can.
no disrespect!!! but you should stop with the "sincerely apologize" stuff...

why come out with Sampletank 3 when IK Multimedia are making a killing with the "group buys"... to be "honest" it does not make any business since to come out with Sampletank 3 with 1001 music makers born everyday looking for sounds!!! the Sampletank line has been paid for over and over again... why put a new product out when "every" sale of the bundle is "gravy"... just does not make "any" business sense...

again... no disrespect... but there are some of us that do not believe in Sampletank 3 is coming!!!

p.s. for us long time sampletank users... Squid was talking about Sampletank 3 6 years ago... he also has "sincerely apologized"!!!

If I'm sincere and I'm apologizing, I'll continue to say it as I please. We are working on it, so I sincerely apologize if you do not believe me.

I'd prefer you use scare quotes less and more appropriately, but I won't tell you to stop or change the way YOU communicate... "no disrespect"

Squids works for Sonic Reality and makes sounds in SampleTank format so you should give him more of a pass as he doesn't have as much control as the product manager that I referenced and who relayed the completely honest information I tried to relay above with no disrespect.

my only point is.. I can't wait for Sampletank 3! :oops:

I still want to know if there will be a free player version compatable with the old libraries. I've asked a bunch of times but so far to my knowledge it hasn't been answered. I'm loving Sonic Synth, Sampletron and the other libraries, just a proper player would be nixe. Even a 2.6 update with simply a larger GUI would be very welcome.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

And 64 bit. Are we talking sometime in 2013 or 2014 or later?

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:If I'm sincere and I'm apologizing, I'll continue to say it as I please. We are working on it, so I sincerely apologize if you do not believe me.

I'd prefer you use scare quotes less and more appropriately, but I won't tell you to stop or change the way YOU communicate... "no disrespect"

Squids works for Sonic Reality and makes sounds in SampleTank format so you should give him more of a pass as he doesn't have as much control as the product manager that I referenced and who relayed the completely honest information I tried to relay above with no disrespect.
you know how "you" go from forum to forum "pushing" ik products... Squid use to serve that "same" function... whether... for Sonic Reality or IK themselves!!!!

from a customer's point of view... "yall" sound the same!!!

plus!!! same verbage... i.e. Sampletank 3 is coming!!!

"no disrespect"... but these are the "facts" of the matter!!!

p.s. you do not have to "sincerely apologize" to me!!! because i am just "pointing" out "exactly" what i see!!!

enjoy your day today!!!

Sorry everyone.. I thought my post idea.. was funny at the time I posted it...

was just making a joke.

can a mod delete this thread?

Why delete it? There's some helpful information in here.

I would sincerely apologize for my post, but that would open a can of worms. I say keep it, I notice that we haven't reached some folks and answered some questions about SampleTank 3 so at least this can serve to do so.

I had stated that it won't be for a while, I'd like to say beginning of 2013 but I don't have a rock solid on that yet. It is what we'd all like (or sooner) so I do hope we can align everything to have that happen.

64-bit questions: SampleTank 3 will be 64-bit when it arrives and will be able to load the previous libraries. That's the information I do have now.

I vote to keep the thread to answer these questions, they seem valid and made me realize we didn't answer them for some people that needed to know.

neverenoughfunk wrote: you know how "you" go from forum to forum "pushing" ik products...
Lack of respect, misuse of quotes, misuse of ellipses, and hostility: Does your babysitter know you're on the internet while she's in the bathroom?

memyselfandus wrote:where is the new sampletank?
If it's more content your after, check the many add-ons at IK, or grab some bargains at Dangerous Bear and HG Sounds for instance.

Return to “Instruments”