I'm getting close to finishing the orchestral bank, finally!!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Once again, thanks so much guys for de-railing my thread. :hihi:
Well, I've been still at work with it, besides some other projects kind of getting in the way of the bank, which has now snowballed to more than 100 patches and growing. I'm REALLY close to being satisfied with it, now I just need to hurry up and figure out how to sell it. My mind hasn't been made up yet, all the options sound good and I'm indecisive... :bang: :help:
Howard wrote:Corin (Esgalachoir) is competing with sample libraries - and doing a fine job, from what I've heard so far!
Thanks, Howard! :D
pxdindy wrote:Pictures and Mazes is excellent stuff! Just listened to it...

There is so much that can still be done in Z2.5 that I'm in no hurry for 3... Zebra is such an inviting creative tool!
Thanks! :)

I don't know how many times I feel like I've just bought and used Zebra for the first time all over again. ...But when I think of version 3... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

A big gaping hole is being burned in my pocket by money waiting to buy your bank...

;-)

wonshu wrote:A big gaping hole is being burned in my pocket by money waiting to buy your bank... ;-)
Likewise...

wonshu wrote:A big gaping hole is being burned in my pocket by money waiting to buy your bank...

;-)
My sentiments, exactly!

same here :wink:

Oh come on...I keep checking this thread every time I see there's been a new post, waiting to see the "buy" link, but it's only other folks saying they're waiting too. If you feel guilty about it being partially unfinished, how about releasing a "mostly there" bank now, and then posting a later update (free or for pay) later? If you do it free you'll engender everyone's love, as well as get a bit of a second-wave buy rush when you post the update, and for no more work on your part than you plan to do anyway.

Hang on everyone, it's 99.99% finished! ;)
There is a VERY strong likely-hood that it will be available before Christmas!!
So, with that said, I have a few things to wrap up and we should be good. I think I'm going to go with Hollo's way of selling the bank at first, the automatic paypal link. The bank now contains 120 presets, PLUS about 15-20 scrap presets (mostly horn proto-types) The scrap presets will not affect the final price of the bank. I am going to do an introductory/Holiday/end-of-the-world( :hihi: ) sale price as well.
Enough said, time to wrap up so I can enjoy the Holiday.
Thanks so so much everyone for your enthusiasm - I must say it helped spur me on. I REALLY hope you guys like this thing, I feel pretty confident with it as it stands now. Only thing is the CPU, it's a hog.(but my philosophy is that it's what you pay for good timbre... :shrug: )

- Corin

(P.S. Merry Christmas!!) :party: :hug:

Ahhhhh... I had hoped it would be out... Corin, we're going to release a newsletter today...

Maybe we can put it in the January one instead - if it's finished by then :hihi:

Just another nod to say that I also have money burning a hole in my pocket for this, checking this damn thread every day :)

Again, can't wait to check it out! :)
Merry Christmas to you as well!

There's a crowd of people waiting at the finish line, waving fist of money, cheering you on!

http://youtu.be/VZ2HcRl4wSk

:lol: :lol:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Banaaaaaaaannnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :-)

"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Return to “u-he”