Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi
COuld you help me, please, i am lost with something which should be obvious :
1- i drag/drop a loop into the sample editor ;
2- i slice it into 16 slices.
3- Now, how do i do to have each sliced be automatically mapped to the keyboard ?
I hit some keys but hear nothing, and when i switch to the keyboard apper tab, i don't see my samples.
If i try to drag & drop the samples from the editor tab to the mapper tab, it doesn't do anything. And i wish i could drag & drop them all at once.
What am i missing ?
Thank you in advance.

Ok,

1- it seems that you HAVE to drag FIRST the samples into the mapper window. Draggig it into the sample editor doesn't seem to work. Am I right ?

2- My loop has been first mapped to 2 octaves (C2>C4). I slice it in to 16 equal slices. I expect the first slice to be automatically mapped to C2, the second one to C#2, the third to D2, and so on. Instead, hitting any key from the mapped zone only trigs the whole sample. What am i doing (or understanding) wrong ?

sinkmusic wrote:Ok,

1- it seems that you HAVE to drag FIRST the samples into the mapper window. Draggig it into the sample editor doesn't seem to work. Am I right ?

2- My loop has been first mapped to 2 octaves (C2>C4). I slice it in to 16 equal slices. I expect the first slice to be automatically mapped to C2, the second one to C#2, the third to D2, and so on. Instead, hitting any key from the mapped zone only trigs the whole sample. What am i doing (or understanding) wrong ?
First, load the sample into the sample editor. Slice it. Now drag the wave into the key mapper and map it to layout slices. You can also right-click in the sample editor (or use the wrench icon) and select "layout slices". This will create new group with the slices in it (though keyboard placement will be automatic in this case)
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

easy !
thank you :)

Return to “CWITEC”