SynthMasterCM & SynthMasterBE released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tehnik wrote:it would be a total waste of paper as I dont know a single word in German language, so mainly the cd content is of my interest ;)
Same here, but there are of course many nice pictures to look at too :D

synthmaster be is out with beat #86. at least in germany ;)

btw. i only read the thread briefly, but is the mac-version 64bit? (some magazine-freebies aren't although the full version is...)

Lee CM wrote:
Numanoid wrote:OK, so they ship the mag to the subscribers, before they announce the next issue on their webpage (latest issue is still there no 1, 2013) ?)
Yes, we announce an issue on our website once it is on sale :) CM187 is on sale tomorrow, so we'll do a blog post about it then :wink:
Hi, I get a few magazines each year, and I think the missing windows-only plugins,
should return, or be downloadable, while not sacrificing the mac content. They make it
easy to recommend the magazine to strangers. Few mac users on my side of the tracks :(

Got issue 185 off the shelf, enjoying the nice tutorials and the mute monster :wink:
cheers

audio/fault wrote:synthmaster be is out with beat #86. at least in germany ;)

btw. i only read the thread briefly, but is the mac-version 64bit? (some magazine-freebies aren't although the full version is...)
Yes 32/64 both.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Yes it is, I also just got the mail:

Aalto Solo is also included with this issue, and also a 1,4GB library for Zampler called "Voodoo Guitars". Sounds spooky!

kv331 wrote:I am just ordering a Maschine Mikro tomorrow morning, so that I can debug this hanging notes issue.
- Sweet! :D

glokraw wrote:I think the missing windows-only plugins,
should return, or be downloadable, while not sacrificing the mac content. They make it
easy to recommend the magazine to strangers. Few mac users on my side of the tracks :(
The old Windows-only plugins are still available for anyone who wants them - just get Computer Music 184 and you can download them all.

Is there any fix for the Sonar issue that multiple people including me reported above?
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

daveb63 wrote:
kv331 wrote:I am just ordering a Maschine Mikro tomorrow morning, so that I can debug this hanging notes issue.
Can you write that off on the tax, "equipment needed for business" ? :D

satYatunes wrote:Is there any fix for the Sonar issue that multiple people including me reported above?
I tried it again last night and Sonar locked up so it is definitely repeatable problem.

Grum.

Believe me, I tried many times before finally posting it in this thread. Win 32/SX1 32, Win 64/SX1 64, it's same everywhere. I hear the sound of the first preset when I change the preset it goes kaput.
Website | Portfolio

Numanoid wrote:
daveb63 wrote:
Can you write that off on the tax, "equipment needed for business" ? :D
Yes of course :) It's slightly below "no amortization necessary" limit so that's great :D
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Kv331, can you answer the Sonar issue questions that I posted earlier? I see it's been ignored few times. If that's the case then I can just uninstall and move on.
Website | Portfolio

kv331 wrote:

Yes 32/64 both.
thx. :)

seems like i have to visit a newsstand after breakfast :hihi:

ok, seems to work and sound fine so far :D

only three things:

1. when clicking on the beat-logo it says a new version (1.0.4.7.) is available. then i'm asked if i want to download. after clicking "yes" nothing happens at all. is this is problem with beat or with synthmaster be? is there a way to download the new version?

2. when clicking on one of the lower menues (mainly at the arpeggiator) the menue is on top of synthmaster (maybe this is already solved in version 1.0.4.7. /right now i'm at 1.0.4.3.)

3. some presets are really, really loud.

Return to “Instruments”