Where have all the flamewars gone?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well IMO Macs are far better than PCs for showing us that only a certain small number of people at KVR are true musicians and if you don't have a strong grasp of theory, then it's obvious that you don't care about music, which reminds me of how Omnisphere is overpriced crap that doesn't compare to Komplete, but then if you use Cubase over Live then you're an idiot, but that's only if you get involved in stupid threads that have nothing to do with music - head over to HPC and keep it there if you can't keep your conversations to guitar - real guitar mind you, none of that sampled crap, and while we're on samples how is it that people keep coming here and asking the same questions about samples rather than RTFM or just realize that teh bestest 303 emulations are not anywhere near as good as the real thing - you've got to have the real thing as software just doesn't compare to hardware, especially if you're looking for a warm, analog sound - none of these software things are anywhere near as good as they sound too cold and digital, and unless you've had 9 million years studio experience with musicians who have sold at least a million records per week you have no clue what you're talking about. Etc.

Begin... :hihi:

You haven't been to the DC debates, certain FX threads, the Cubase 7 announcement thread and some OT threads recently it seems.

Quality entertainment right there.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

How dare you!

Don't tell me what I can dare.

Mac Sucks. Overpriced and only for hipster. Only idiots have problems with their PC.

Synth Vsti Sucks. Nothing can compare with TEH Virus. FACTS, written in the star.

Waves sucks, Cakewalk sucks, Ilok sucks, eastwest sucks, tone2 sucks, xln audio downloader sucks, 30 day demo sucks, CR sucks, crysonic sucks, digital synth sucks, itb sucks, hardware sucks.

Did i mention all the usual suspect?
Last edited by xamido on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
musisikamar.com

xamido wrote:Only idiots have problems with their PC.
I do genuinely believe there is some truth in this.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Macs rule.

Audio Units are superior to VSTs

It's OK to like quiche.

MIDICH1 wrote:It's OK to queef
:shock:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:
how dare you agree :x

vurt wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:
how dare you agree :x
I thought we agree to disagree? :x
musisikamar.com

robojam wrote:Well IMO Macs are far better than PCs for showing us that only a certain small number of people at KVR are true musicians and if you don't have a strong grasp of theory, then it's obvious that you don't care about music, which reminds me of how Omnisphere is overpriced crap that doesn't compare to Komplete, but then if you use Cubase over Live then you're an idiot, but that's only if you get involved in stupid threads that have nothing to do with music - head over to HPC and keep it there if you can't keep your conversations to guitar - real guitar mind you, none of that sampled crap, and while we're on samples how is it that people keep coming here and asking the same questions about samples rather than RTFM or just realize that teh bestest 303 emulations are not anywhere near as good as the real thing - you've got to have the real thing as software just doesn't compare to hardware, especially if you're looking for a warm, analog sound - none of these software things are anywhere near as good as they sound too cold and digital, and unless you've had 9 million years studio experience with musicians who have sold at least a million records per week you have no clue what you're talking about. Etc.

Begin... :hihi:
I totally agree
Amazon: why not use an alternative

C'mon folks, you certainly can do better than those lukewarm attempts... That's as much starting a flamewar as Tarnce is music - or Hip Hop or Dubstep or...

Btw, if you ask questions here, you're just too lazy or stupid or a troll. And if you answer them, you need to get a life...

Btw2, only losers use emoticons. :shock: :x :cry:
The hole is deeper than the hum of its farts

Wait, there was something ... ah, there it is:

I LIKE CRYSONIC!

Tarnce hop step is shit!

anyone missing out on flamewars on KVR has not been in the music theory forum

and that's just shows y'all are music wannabes, not real musicians... tut tut, such misinformed electronic tarnce makers :roll: :P

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”