Diversion 1.2 is out and goes on sale

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow! I did not see this coming! This wavetable editor is fantastic! So incredible powerful! You can save as wav also... :)

Just a little note: If you only download the dll you won't get the generated and wavetables. I was a bit puzzled wondering where the old oscillators had gone.. :) But now im in my safe place again and can breathe :D

Another note for those of you traversed in the arts of Diversion: Yes, you can add oscillator effects and have them on while editing in the wavetable editor ...... :-o
:hug:

Hey Bjorn, I just have checked zip-files and found that it is required to uninstall previous version, if any, in order to use the plugin without installer. Otherwise Diversion will use old library, which located in MyDocs folder. In that case the plugin won't see wavetables. I should fix that...

Damn, I was going for Synth Squad, but now I'm not sure. I hate that everybody do specials at the same time! :x

Whatever synth I choose, congratulations to you, very good synth and awesome upgrade policy! :tu:

zerocrossing wrote:Oh this is good news indeed. I've had my eye on this for a while but the CPU's a bit steep for my old machine, but at this price... it's hard to pass up!
same here

I did a short review a while ago http://rekkerd.org/review-dmitry-sches-diversion/
The original price was in the "don't like" section, but with $89 that's no issue anymore :hihi:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

xx JPRacer xx wrote:Damn, I was going for Synth Squad, but now I'm not sure. I hate that everybody do specials at the same time! :x

Whatever synth I choose, congratulations to you, very good synth and awesome upgrade policy! :tu:
Thanks! I'm sorry i didn't want to baffle you :D

Thanks Ronnie for that review!

Yes, Diversion is heavy on CPU and unluckily that won't be improved. :(

sches wrote:
xx JPRacer xx wrote:Damn, I was going for Synth Squad, but now I'm not sure. I hate that everybody do specials at the same time! :x

That's alright. I'm used to that with Diva and Lush-101 as well, just need to bounce a bit more. CPU power will improve over time so it just gets better :-)
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:
sches wrote:

That's alright. I'm used to that with Diva and Lush-101 as well, just need to bounce a bit more. CPU power will improve over time so it just gets better :-)
Yea Lush is brutal, even more than Diva but Diversion is still manageable and those effects per Osc are sealing the deal for me.
Agree, CPU will improve in the very near future, so $89 IS A MUST! For me :love:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Again with the amazing prices! Too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but I don't need any more synths... but... it's too good to pass up, but... :dog:
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

^ I hope you use copy-paste and didn't wrote all that!

Excellent! I've been waiting for this sale for some time, so grabbed it a few minutes ago... can't pass it up at this price...
Lotuzia wrote: Awsome :tu:
So what about a soundset or two for Diversion, Lotuzia? :wink:

Here is a tune I just mixed done entirely with Diversion, (excluding drums and guitar).

Diversion Song Example

Its a very versatile instrument.

Lovely chill-out tune!

I love how you mixed guitars and synths together .. well done! :tu:

Wow, that's very nice tune, thanks for it PatchAdamz!

http://soundcloud.com/bj-rnlundberg/nott8 A single long sustained note by Diversion making a bassline and atmospheric 'voice'. Lots of modulation using all mseg's :)

Thank you again for the update!!

Return to “Instruments”