Output formats in the pro version - saving SFZ

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...this is by far not so good as the V2 version, but it's a first step. I see the main structure working and freshed up my view on what it's all about :-) After all those months I forgot almost anything, so now I'm back in the basic stuff & again I am at the point where I see, that my approach is not very well... I know how to make it much better, but I'm in frear of all that time it will cost again...

http://www.derknott.de/tx2sfzV3beta.zip

This does NOT work with tx16wx V2 !!! ... and never will.
Last edited by mccy on Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

B.t.w. I tested the plugin with jbridge on 64 bit... seems to work.

Brilliant!!! To bad i'm not in the studio at the moment to test it out!!! Thank you so much mccy, i'll post my experience as soon as i get my hands dirty tonight...
:tu:

There is allready one small improvement in it. There is only one tx root entry and the program detects automatically, if you have unbaked all roots: When building programs with this helper you have to take a decision: bake all roots or none ! Something inbetween will not work. You can't use transpose & finetuning in this version, sorry. You have to use the rootkey for transpose and your samples should be tuned before.

It converted a very basic 2-octave .txprog made out of a freeware Hammond-style organ - to SFZ, then a new instance of TX16Wx loaded it -==THANK YOU VERY MUCH!==-

I still don't know how I made the organ .txprog earlier today quite frankly, but I'll keep practicing and tweaking. YEAH this is great!

mccy, you're a star! :tu: :party:

I'll have to remember the root baking, that just means no stretched-out samples right?

I wanted to report that I sampled in SFZ format about 5 instruments from other VSTi's last night with a huge success!!! Your tool works just flawlessly!!! Last night I've tried it on simple mappings, now i have to try something like adding more velocity layers or round robin to see if it works as well. I can't thank you enough mccy, you delivered 100%, you are a true gift for KVR forums :clap:

Roundrobbin will not work. I'm just wondering, if it works with velocity Layers in the old Version it did. HM, curious about yout feedback :-)

mccy wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:34 pm Roundrobbin will not work. I'm just wondering, if it works with velocity Layers in the old Version it did. HM, curious about yout feedback :-)
I'm called away for the day, unfortunately :dog: . Will be back as soon as possible :roll:

I'm finding this conversation very interesting! I love that TX16Wx has an open format, so that my samples will still be available 20 years from now. :-)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Velocity layers doesn't seem to be working right but i'll have to farther test it tonight because didn't have much time before.

http://www.derknott.de/tx2sfz2018b.zip

This seems to work with velocity-layers... it was a bit trial & error, so I hope this has no cross-consequences somehow :-)

At first I was going to say I don't have any .txprogs with multi velocities, but I should be able to import an SFZ into TX16Wx, save as .txprog and convert back, right?

Right!

Too much trouble here., I went to get the Iowa piano sfx and that broke at 90% (wouldn't resume), and usually you can start a new download and copy the temp URL into my download manager's Mirror list and resume, but not this server. So I tried a smaller one that was supposedly 2 velocity layers. Loaded into TX (with the intention of saving it, converting and re-import) and I couldn't tell if there were really two velocities, so I mousewheeled TX's keyboard and it went into an infinite error message that keeps popping up and you can't stop it.

There's still some bug to fix!

"There's still some bug to fix!"

You're talking about tx16wx sampling functionality, here? No tx2sfz involved so far, right?

Return to “CWITEC”