Deccan Traps - Waking - plus new album 'Luna'

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

the mid section of this is particularly strong.

that's the first time anyone has described my mid section as strong :lol:

cheers mate :)

Sometimes I am lazy about following links to BandCamp. I am finally giving this a listen. Nice dark atmospheres.

I think "Letting Go" is especially good. Without the familiar drums, the eerie atmospherics are most effective. A sonic journey that brings you deeper and deeper into a dark nether world. One that you may not come back from. :o :-o

The album photo sets the mood perfectly. I think it's light seen through a window at night obscured by a spider web. The fact that it is a real photo makes it much more powerful than a hi-tech CGI thing.

my only complaint (ever on a deccan track, i might add): TOO SHORT!!! :x :hihi:

nah, j/k, as said before, this will make an excellent starting point for your album, builds up a lot of antici...

(say it!)

...pation!

so a little bump for ya, thanks for sharing, will check out the album in the coming days as i have some free time coming up after lots of gigging... i still have a few tracks of yours on my HD that come up from time to time when shuffle playing the iTunes and it's always a pleasure to hear them. :tu: :)

thanks Frantz and Debs for the kind words and of course the bump :wink:

i always get a big warm fuzzy feeling when someone says they enjoy my music :hug:

neil.

Well done Neil, your tunes are oozing with quality. Creepy too :hihi:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

cheers Ronnie. i don't go out of my way to creep people out. maybe it's because i'm creeped out 50% of the time that things end up this way :lol: :-o

neil.

Return to “Music Cafe”