What plugins will you buy in 2013?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Exponential Audio Reverbs are on my list for 2013 (Phoenix, R2).

I start to feel saturated, so it's possible that the answer is 'not much'... But, I keep the eye on the upcoming SKnote dimension chorus. And if NI push Kontakt to version 6 sometime later and make a good upgrade discount, I might fall into it. Besides those, it will have to be something genuinely novel to lure me.

Heya,

Im hoping to invest in the people that make synths of audio beastiality called
Nexus 2, omnisphere and/or Trillian!
2 reasons really - 1 for the youtube demos 2, just for the Huge libraries these puppies come with!
if there're as good as the reviews etc, I may only ever need one or both of those plugins for a very very longtime.

If the budget stretches beyond the new computer, I plan to invest in a studiolive digital mixer or I may sink even further into audio debt and invest in the Yamaha 01v96i, however having been burnt on the 01x/mLan saga drama - should i be really wanting to get burnt twice by the same company. :?

I hope to buy licenses for the following:

Cubase 7.1
Zebra 3 Upgrade
Pro-Q or EQuality
ArtsAcoustic ViRe-X
T-RackS4

Most of my expense this year will probaby be for a new laptop.

Zebra, Fabfilter Mastering and Creative bundles, Sonic Charge stuff.

EPOCH, by Loomer, obviously. Any (very) good synth Linux native if they come. Urs ? :)
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Hm,

i need a decent reverb pluggy. I have mmultibandreverb and mmultibandconvolution and a handfull free ones like ambience, epicverb, mo verb, mverb and the tal stuff.

All quite good especially melda ones.

But i am thinking about to buy r2 or reverb.it from silverspike. Any suggestions :roll: ?

I am pretty much set, when it comes to plugins.
Having said that, some samples banks, MIDI and Audio Loops are always tempting :)
I might still get the Valhalla Vintage Verb, because I love the Valhalla Room Verb, that I have.

Mudcat007 wrote:My goal is to not purchase any new plugins. I need to figure out how to use all of the plugins I already own.
this^^^^^

but I'll probably buy something anyway...

None.

Nope.

Nada.*

Zippo.

Zilch.

no, un uh.

Zero. **

What will everyone give me if I pull it off??? :hyper: ***

*upgrades don't REALLY count, right?
**my CS credits and the fact that I'm already getting live 9 for free matter not
***push doesn't count as a plugin, right?

EvilDragon wrote:
JJBiener wrote:Yeah, I thought of that. I am thinking...February. We'll see how the next few weeks go. No chance there is a good sale coming up, is there?
MLM bundle is already a darn nice bargain... We think it's extremely affordable for what it offers, and pretty positive that any further price reductions on it would just diminish its value. Sorry. :)
You are right, of course. Just trying to stretch my buying dollar as far as it will go. I look forward to being your customer.
This space has been unintentionally left blank.

Slate Digital newest compressor , Manley Massive Passive and Manley Vary Mu, if finally will be released proper software version! Sknote plugins all of them plus the hardware !

lacandon wrote:Slate Digital newest compressor , Manley Massive Passive and Manley Vary Mu, if finally will be released proper software version! Sknote plugins all of them plus the hardware !
I've read good things about the Naitve Instruments versions of the Manley stuff.

gone
Last edited by jacqueslacouth on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Drop
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for PHASEPLANT ACE,PREDATOR, SYNPLANT, SUB BOOM BASS2,PUNCH , PUNCH BD
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and V-Haus Card For Tiptop Audio ONE Module
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”