Vocal synth Aquestone 2 released for free (Win and Mac 32 bits)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aquestone 2

For Win and Mac, 32 bits only.

Drag down the arrow with the agreement text and press download button.

The first version was one of my favourite free vocal synthesizers.
You really can make wonderful scene music with it.

It comes with a new gui and some new improvements.

Have a nice day and enjoy it. :)
Last edited by IrionDaRonin on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

coolness!

BTW....Just visited your soundcloud page and didn't know you
compose ambient. Just started following you.

Awesome work !

I am LV-224 at soundcloud.

IrionDaRonin wrote:Aquestone 2

Free Download until May 2013, dunno if he will release a commercial version or something.
For Win, Ios, Android, Linux and Mac.
32 bits only, though.
Seems to be a demo version...
Google Translate version of the download page wrote:You can download an evaluation version of our products. (Click the "Download" of the target product)
Evaluation version is limited to phonetic "name line, line between" is "j" for all.
Downloaded packages are available only for the purpose of product evaluation. Purchase a license run continued, the development of the product.
Of software downloaded from this site, redistribution can not be partially or in whole.
Other details, refer to the "Software License" that come with the package.
Purchase of the full version, please refer to the license page. → License
For products that is the "ASK" is the only provision of the corporation. For more information, please contact us.
I couldn't find any information about it being free until May.

:shrug:

The Windows version wont run on my system.
All my hosts + jbridge are telling me that it's not a valid plugin/VST.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Already running over here. Very nice. :) FL Studio 10.0.9 on Win 7 64 Bit. Doesn't seem to be a demo version to me. Hope I can find more voices. :)

Lot less painful than getting either a UTAU or Flinger up. :)

Blue Wind Project wrote:coolness!

BTW....Just visited your soundcloud page and didn't know you
compose ambient. Just started following you.

Awesome work !

I am LV-224 at soundcloud.
Many thanks LV. I'm glad you liked my tracks. Have a nice day :)
Andywanders wrote:

Free Download until May 2013, dunno if he will release a commercial version or something.
32 bits only, though.
Seems to be a demo version...
Google Translate version of the download page wrote:You can download an evaluation version of our products. (Click the "Download" of the target product)
Evaluation version is limited to phonetic "name line, line between" is "j" for all.
Downloaded packages are available only for the purpose of product evaluation. Purchase a license run continued, the development of the product.
Of software downloaded from this site, redistribution can not be partially or in whole.
Other details, refer to the "Software License" that come with the package.
Purchase of the full version, please refer to the license page. → License
For products that is the "ASK" is the only provision of the corporation. For more information, please contact us.
I couldn't find any information about it being free until May.

:shrug:
Well, i extracted the information directly from BPB blog:
"Please note that there's a note on the download page, which says that the link will expire in May 2013. I'm not sure if the plugin will go commercial, or that they will simply release an improved freeware version in May."

In any case, it is strange that the first version of Aquestone comes only with just a dll file, and this one comes with a whole library. Hmm..
Ben H wrote:The Windows version wont run on my system.
All my hosts + jbridge are telling me that it's not a valid plugin/VST.
Same here. :(
Asuyuka wrote:Already running over here. Very nice. :) FL Studio 10.0.9 on Win 7 64 Bit. Doesn't seem to be a demo version to me. Hope I can find more voices. :)

Lot less painful than getting either a UTAU or Flinger up. :)
So, does it works for you in FL Studio?

Have a nice day. :)

Thanks for the heads-up!

I got it to run in FL Studio 10.9 beta, in the wrapper, under "processing" enable "use fixed size buffers" and in the dropdown box tick the option "use block size as buffer size"... i'm not sure if works the same for older versions of FL Studio, but just give it a try! :)

hope this helps.

In any case, it is strange that the first version of Aquestone comes only with just a dll file, and this one comes with a whole library. Hmm..
Click the button at http://www.a-quest.com/products/aquestone.html#bt to download the AquesTone2 Ver.2.0.1.2 ZIP that contains the DLL

The product on the "download" page appears to be AquesTalk.

You're right :)
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Ben [KVR] wrote:
Click the button at http://www.a-quest.com/products/aquestone.html#bt to download the AquesTone2 Ver.2.0.1.2 ZIP that contains the DLL

The product on the "download" page appears to be AquesTalk.
Wow, many thanks Ben.

I will change the download link.
Thanks and have a good day.

:wink: :love: Wow ! Yes aquestone is great ! i've played with the old first release of it ! Do we still have to work with Japanese phonemes ? or can we work with any other language now ?

8) ..sorry couldn't resist ..

http://youtu.be/KIHT4P1W35o

32 bits only, though.
It sounds like it would be wonderful. However, as it's a .dll file only, in its current state it is ONLY for Win. NOT IOS, Android, Linux or Mac.

:(

hueynym wrote:

32 bits only, though.
It sounds like it would be wonderful. However, as it's a .dll file only, in its current state it is ONLY for Win. NOT IOS, Android, Linux or Mac.

:(
I forgot to delete that part. I used a wrong link before which was Aquestalk, which was for all the other Operative System.
Sorry.

Have a nice day :)

Return to “Instruments”