I am running a legacy system that I have decided not to upgrade for the time being, and it doesn't meet the system requirements for Izotope's Alloy v2 (the current version), so I am interested in getting a license for Alloy v1. Izotope is not selling v1 licenses any more, but they do support transfer between licensed users.
Anyone ready to sell me a transfer of your old Alloy v1 license?
Contact me by e-mail to discuss, please. Thanks!
-- Robert Kennedy
|^||Joined: 31 Jan 2013 Member: #297787 Location: San Francisco, California, USA|
Disclaimer: All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed in this forum are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of kvraudio.com (unless kvraudio.com is specifically identified as the author of the communication).
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group