AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Collection for Mac/PC Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

12:47 aint bad either.

seagull wrote:Have they said how long the $39 upgrade for current users is going to last??
We will post news as we have it, but at this time there is no set end date for this. It won't last forever though.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=1828

I own the full Amplitube 3, but I don't have an Jimi Hendrix upgrade link in the Custom shop.

How can I purchase it?

jsp1979 wrote:I own the full Amplitube 3, but I don't have an Jimi Hendrix upgrade link in the Custom shop.

How can I purchase it?
If you don't see it under "Collections" in Custom Shop, please raise a support ticket as they can directly access your account and find out what might be going on there. Thanks! http://www.ikmultimedia.com/support

jsp1979 wrote:I own the full Amplitube 3, but I don't have an Jimi Hendrix upgrade link in the Custom shop.

How can I purchase it?
Hit "buy" and the option should come up. WARNING. If you don't have the full PAID version of AT3 (not nfr), you may get an error when trying to authorize.

heffus wrote:12:47 aint bad either.
(and audioguy)

It's funny because I can get close to a bunch of those other tones with just my ibanez, but when he goes "brown"........It's ALL OVER :lol:

still, the new 45 doesn't sound bad with everything up, in fact, I like it. Just not as god-like as that clip. And yes, I'm drenched with reverb as well :D

On a related note: any chance of IK doing a Fender '65 Super Reverb and cabinet? That's one that's missing IMO (I think one of the original AT2 amps that's still in there is based on a Super Reverb, but I'm looking for an updated take with a new cabinet).

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:On a related note: any chance of IK doing a Fender '65 Super Reverb and cabinet? That's one that's missing IMO (I think one of the original AT2 amps that's still in there is based on a Super Reverb, but I'm looking for an updated take with a new cabinet).
Anything is possible. I don't have information on this specifically but I'll get it over to the Product Manager to see what he thinks. We saw some great new opportunities during NAMM together, but bolstering the "base" set that is there is also a good thing to keep in mind too.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:On a related note: any chance of IK doing a Fender '65 Super Reverb and cabinet? That's one that's missing IMO (I think one of the original AT2 amps that's still in there is based on a Super Reverb, but I'm looking for an updated take with a new cabinet).
Anything is possible. I don't have information on this specifically but I'll get it over to the Product Manager to see what he thinks. We saw some great new opportunities during NAMM together, but bolstering the "base" set that is there is also a good thing to keep in mind too.
Yes I second that I want a Super Reverb 4x10 combo custom shopped. That should be the number one amp on the agenda coming up.

I upgraded to the JH anniversary last night, I had my custom shop window opened and it downloaded my gear instantly, I will send some clips from the amps when I get a chance, Hibidy has already done a great job with these. I have to say that it depends on the guitar that I am using to what sound I get out, The silver sounds best with my telecaster, when using my strat it is a little tinty for my taste and with the LP is slightly muddy. THen again that is the case with any amp modeled or real, the guitar gives different flavors, and the playing style will do the same. These 3 amps are great additions to my collection, I had some reservations about the Sunn amp at first but now I am hearing it for the clear characteristics that it has. THis is a must if you have The original Hendrix, also I have a legacy preset setting on my AT3 and it has all of my original Hendrix discography on it which is top notch, I cant play a lick of anything that sounds like Hendrix, but, still enjoy the gear.

Return to “Effects”