March Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the votes , comments and good company ,really enjoying el-bo's enthusiasm: your track deserves all the points it gets, mate.
I do not feel too confident about next month semicentennial theme. I can grasp what music was 50 years ago , not too sure about 2013 , so in 50 years time ??
Doing research in the future is a bit tricky. All I found so far is some reference of first contact with aliens in Star Trek on the 5th April 2063 ( is this month's theme coincidental ? ).

ClaRago wrote:Thanks for the votes , comments and good company ,really enjoying el-bo's enthusiasm: your track deserves all the points it gets, mate.
and there was me thinking i would be seen a little too eager...

can't deny i wanted to win it (will spare you the sob story of how i had to sell alchemy last year), but it just felt so good to get back to doing music again, to complete my first project in about 2 years, and to end up really proud of the result....add to that the conforming to strict rules.regulations and a theme that i might never have considered doing, and i have had a great month

i'm also the new guy, so the enthusiasm is part of the deal...but all the positive feedback just feeds it

thanks again

not sure if i can enter again for a while as i now have a fresh energy to get on with the projects that have been gathering digital dust for too long....but who knows, maybe if i can hitch a ride with 'the doctor' i'll be able to bring back some music of the future

all the best

Oh Come on, you can always find some time to write tune for cafe contest. Don't go away now, I am glad that it boosted your energy and you have started working on shelved projects. That's a good thing. Hey, you can get your Alchemy back, you never know :-)
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:Oh Come on, you can always find some time to write tune for cafe contest. Don't go away now, I am glad that it boosted your energy and you have started working on shelved projects. That's a good thing. Hey, you can get your Alchemy back, you never know :-)
thanks for the words of encouragement and great reception

i would like to try and keep contributing...i like the idea of working to a given set of rules, style and deadline

if i can manage to keep up with it without it getting on top of everything else then i would definitely like to return, prizes or not

thanks again :)

Return to “Music Cafe”