Waldorf Largo goes 64 Bit in Summer 2013

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I liked largo but I've always found it pretty crap on Mac. On both my Mac Pro and MBP I've made multiple crashes caused by largo. I just ended up not using it and replaced it in every track id used it. I know quite a few others had issues with the Mac version and they just did nothing for years now. It's a bit too little too late now for me. I used to be quite a Waldorf fan, and still have some of their hardware, which is great. I don't see myself buying any more of their software though, at least not as long as I'm a Mac user.
If it got some serious love obviously I'd check it out again and who know maybe I'd be turned again, but I feel they really did the wrong thing with their mac release of largo.
All states of mind create themselves!

Wow. Sorry to hear of your troubles with Largo. Never had any real issues on my Mac with it except the arp wouldn't always sync to host correctly....can't remember it ever crashing Logic, and I am looking forward to a 64bit update as it's one of the last of my favourite synths that I am not able to use with LogiX.

anyone has any news about any new version of Largo? :D

Don't you think somebody would already post it here if there were some? Waldorf is focused on Pulse 2 at the moment...

EvilDragon wrote:Don't you think somebody would already post it here if there were some? Waldorf is focused on Pulse 2 at the moment...
Sorry for asking :P :)

I just thought that while everybody is focused on Pulse 2 some insider info (looking at Ingo :) ) may be thought as not THAT important.

Return to “Instruments”