Solid State Symphony Update 1.3 Available

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is a free update (Kontakt .nki instrument files only) for anyone who purchased Solid State Symphony before March 5, 2013. This update corrects a problem with the 1.2 update, where a filter was inadvertently placed on the Strings 1 element, causing it to sound muffled. The filter has been removed. Also, a mod wheel controlled pitch LFO has been removed from certain brass elements.

If you bought Solid State Symphony after March 5, 2013, you do not need this update.

Download SSS Update 1.3

TC

Thank you!!!
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

thank you!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Yes - thanks!

Nice. Thanks.

Question: If I wasn't looking at KvR, how would I ever know about these updates?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:Nice. Thanks.

Question: If I wasn't looking at KvR, how would I ever know about these updates?
Good point.
Ideally, we would have the ability to send an email to all of our customers that purchased SSS to notify them, but alas, we're not there yet. We're working on upgrading our file delivery and email systems this year, so please bear with us.
Until then, everything has to be done by hand by myself and the enchanting Mrs. Indiginus.

TC

Thanks TC
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

hi
after update to 1.3
kontakt start to asking for missing samples
seems like i need "Update Samples" folder too
i assume it was belong to 1.2 update
which is i didn't get any information email.
so short of speak where can i download 1.2 update or should i ignore this missing samples error and do re-save the patches ?

edit.

fixed very fast thank you!

Best wishes
Yıldırım

same here, missing samples

emailing now

You need the 1.2 update, which requires purchase confirmation. Just send me an email with your original purchase data and I'll send you a link.
We don't send emails about updates as of yet, but that may change this year. Not sure where the line between spam and useful info is these days. Please keep checking back in the meantime.
TC

Return to “Indiginus”